The lottery

Going by statistics , your more likely to be murdered than win the lottery, but hey it's a wee dream for us all to have that wining ticket. I just pick lucky dips, don't have a set of numbers i keep .

Ive know idea how someone can keep the same set of numbers.....different know i suppose cause you can do it through the net but imagine having the same numbers for 3 years then you forget one day and you miss the jackpot. Straight to the gun cupboard i would go!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A jewish fella i worked with had a big win [bANNED TEXT] i said are you going public he said yes i replyed wat about the begging letters he said oh ill keep sending them.

Ah but Malts a degenerate gambler, he would need to go into the bookies to put it on. Then he would have to take a beating from his wife when he got home lol

I am one of those people who wouldn't win f**k all even if I was the only person in the running.......my pal Dillon off here won 10 grand a couple of years back on the lotto and gave the whole lot awa

Going by statistics , your more likely to be murdered than win the lottery, but hey it's a wee dream for us all to have that wining ticket. I just pick lucky dips, don't have a set of numbers i keep .

Ive know idea how someone can keep the same set of numbers.....different know i suppose cause you can do it through the net but imagine having the same numbers for 3 years then you forget one day and you miss the jackpot. Straight to the gun cupboard i would go!!!

you would still miss :laugh:

:laugh: ...........I was talking to a keeper yesterday about the rain actually and we were talking about if a flood came and what you would do. Said it would be better just to go and get the gun and say "f**k it!!". Then he said he had heard about a farmer years back that got his Combine stuck in a feild, got it out, then got it stuck agian......spent ages getting it out before finally getting it stuck good and proper. He jumped in his jeep and went and got his shotgun and came back to the feild and started shooting it...... :laugh: Someone called the police and he got lifted and lost his license...............Couldn't help thinking about Cookie as he was saying it.... :D

:laugh: ...........I was talking to a keeper yesterday about the rain actually and we were talking about if a flood came and what you would do. Said it would be better just to go and get the gun and say "f**k it!!". Then he said he had heard about a farmer years back that got his Combine stuck in a feild, got it out, then got it stuck agian......spent ages getting it out before finally getting it stuck good and proper. He jumped in his jeep and went and got his shotgun and came back to the feild and started shooting it...... :laugh: Someone called the police and he got lifted and lost his license...............Couldn't help thinking about Cookie as he was saying it.... :D

that sounds remarkably like cookie :laugh: :laugh:

That's why I picked lucky dips mate, I sometimes forget to put it on.

I reckon i play the Lottery about 10 times a year.......maybe if i'm in the shop and i see someone buying a ticket. Then i forget about checking it for ages until someone mentions it again. I'll win feck all anyway...... :yes:

I reckon i play the Lottery about 10 times a year.......maybe if i'm in the shop and i see someone buying a ticket. Then i forget about checking it for ages until someone mentions it again. I'll win feck all anyway...... :yes:

same here mate i rarely but a ticket these days, when it first started i did it religiously but dont bother anymore.

same here mate i rarely but a ticket these days, when it first started i did it religiously but dont bother anymore.

I remember watching the very first one with a bunch of mates.....sat in the house all with a ticket listening to Mystic Meg......what a load of shite.... :laugh:

• Like 1

I remember watching the very first one with a bunch of mates.....sat in the house all with a ticket listening to Mystic Meg......what a load of shite.... :laugh:

and it was always followed by casualty :laugh: :laugh:

hmm heres thought could we mot run something on here ?? as many as can chip in 10p / 20p / £1 or what everth amount and do it like that or would it be too risky???

To risky, and folk would need to open up a PayPal account. Also who is gona take on the responsibility of taking in the money, and buying tickets. Just put It on yourself , no good would come out of a syndicate on here lol

Never really bothered myself. Won 20 quid on a scratch card a mate bought me a while ago. My dad won over a grand about 15 years ago now, he was well chuffed........... my mum spent it for him, lol.

14 million to 1............ more chance of my ferret dropping a fallow!