I don't get that, zercky was saying that a good dog would been working right like he says and said the no need for the full on loony, and then Fatman argue that what if when your digging tha . Depth that his loon is going to up a gear, after nothing but grips, must have machines

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This "socialize your pit bull and it'll be fine with other dogs" thing that's been going around has really got to stop. It makes every soccer mom think they can/should rescue one, and that's exactly w

Standard pattys as you call them have faced things much heavier than twenty pound coons,and it was done in the dark by himself.I would consider that a much greater test for a dog rather than four or f

IMO there are only 2 reasons that someone would hold a camera closely to a terrier that's in bad condition. 1. your in the vetinary buisiness and will use the photos in lectures etc. 2. your new to

Posted Images

I don't get that, zercky was saying that a good dog would been working right like he says and said the no need for the full on loony, and then Fatman argue that what if when your digging tha . Depth that his loon is going to up a gear, after nothing but grips, must have machines

No machines Pabs,just decent terriers.

• Like 1

Lenmcharristar

Today, 09:34 PM

2 members and 26 guests effing Nora, hello anti wank fcuks

Need to make the forum members only doesn't take much to join and if they don't join then they've got something to hide anti scum they know when they start posting they will be sussed.

• Like 2
Guest alcapone

I hear you Fat man, and if it works there isn't any bull blood in the last 30 for you then :notworthy: With the terriers I see and mine week in week out in the last 30 years plus there has ben know added blood, it works for us. Imo if you can establish a line with no added bull blood then that is a patterdale, a black/choco terrier with added bull isn't a pat is a bull x. JMHO. wish every one the best with what they have. p.s. I was in Ireland last weekend and had a great time, next time im over maybe we could meet up and maybe just maybe you could show me your xs. :victory:

Zerky another factor to remember is them men that are out stealing digs to quarry that is dug once and shot,i seen this with plenty of lads,they had great dogs with 30 digs on them but couldnt dig educated game,il use the trials as an example,game was dug then worked with heavy dogs,so they know full well what a dog is and it was a whole different ball game digging them to teddy bears,different bsll game.
  • Like 9

Big deal, they're always lurking and no matter how tight you make security there's not a single member on this site who's as good on a computer as the experts employed by the authorities.

So the secret is don't break the law with your dogs and if you accidentally do, don't come on here getting yourself and hunting in trouble.

Leave all that up to the goons on FaceBook.

Edited to say, my post was not aimed at yours Alcapone but at those who're worried about the anti's reading our posts.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 4

I hear you Fat man, and if it works there isn't any bull blood in the last 30 for you then :notworthy: With the terriers I see and mine week in week out in the last 30 years plus there has ben know added blood, it works for us. Imo if you can establish a line with no added bull blood then that is a patterdale, a black/choco terrier with added bull isn't a pat is a bull x. JMHO. wish every one the best with what they have. p.s. I was in Ireland last weekend and had a great time, next time im over maybe we could meet up and maybe just maybe you could show me your xs. :victory:

Zerky another factor to remember is them men that are out stealing digs to quarry that is dug once and shot,i seen this with plenty of lads,they had great dogs with 30 digs on them but couldnt dig educated game,il use the trials as an example,game was dug then worked with heavy dogs,so they know full well what a dog is and it was a whole different ball game digging them to teddy bears,different bsll game.

100%.

Good game = good terriers.

• Like 4
Guest alcapone

Fat man I take it your a lover of the bull blooded terriers? Im not saying that at all im sure you know what im getting across? In my mind a patterdale should be like a boxer, control the fight, give an inch when needed (not a mile), roll with the punches and only let mayhem fly when pushed to the extreme(charged) or when the bell is 10 secs of ringing (a couple of inches away with the spade) this will save energy and flesh. :boxing::victory:

Great example here from your own post......lets relate it to boxing,you have a boxer;first fight,who would you put him in with,a man thats had 1 maybe 2 fights or a man that has had 45 fights......so a dog thats had 45 digs against quarry thats only ever seen one previous dog,what does that prove? Its a whole different ball game,can be pressure right from the second they make contact til you break through,your dog that gives an inch wont get the results. Edited by alcapone
  • Like 7

Here's a scenario what I've seen this season a quarry what I whuld say has seen my dogs before what submitted to the dog I've dug down 2 times this season to the same dog a 3 hour dig and a 5 hour dig and the quarry has submitted to the dog by the time I have got to them the dog was in full control wagging his tail even chanced a quick confident look at me and the quarry was still on his side the dog wasent baying or holding just sat ther content with the quarry's head more or less on his legs as Colse as you can get and I chuld see he had worked hard for it once I had him home I've never seen it with any of my other dogs just this one ,,,, I've also dug quarry what are real rough from start to finish so what ime getting at is do you think some quarry's are jackers to ? I suppose it chuld be possible

• Like 1

YES its different with some big tubes, and the good uns who don't need training. But the thing is this topic and title ain't for us because we don't have bull cross terriers and the talk of, the just go in and lock so i will and hope you do, jump out because anti, etc, will be tying us under bull.! , and others say, bullshit, ha ha, , ATB