what slip leads does everyone use?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bit off rope from B&Q youre not gutted when you lose it and cheap as chips.

Iv plaited together 11 banana skins which I then covered in ky jelly and the slime of a bream!

next doors washing line

Posted Images

i used to use a propper slip lead an found it to be shit! to much f*****g about in the dark plus the dog triggered it on more than once an sliped its self now i use power straps like the ones lorry drivers use i bye them from b&q cut them to the size i want if they get lost no biggy they cheap as chips an work great no cutting in to your hands with the dog pulling :thumbs:

Used everything over the years even took my sock off once and used that, swear by SS ones now though. :thumbs:

How fcking big are your feet FFS?!

hahaha..........shhhhh they were my missus' tights i had on really. :laugh:

Rugby socks.

• Like 1

I used to lose slips all the time they where the ones I got from strong stuff so I got him to make ones with a loop at one end and a small loop at the other end that fits round my thumb firmly a find it a lot better and you don't lose them so much very cheap and the guys great to deal with atb Jim

I just do this when out mooching..it's wrapped around my wrist with the last wrap tucked under so it does not come loose..i also splice the loop so i can just about get it onto my wrist so it has too be pulled of..i have not lost many since i started doing that..

Sliplead001.jpg

Sliplead002.jpg

Sliplead003.jpg