what slip leads does everyone use?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bit off rope from B&Q youre not gutted when you lose it and cheap as chips.

Iv plaited together 11 banana skins which I then covered in ky jelly and the slime of a bream!

next doors washing line

Posted Images

PARACORD has got to be the most versatile rope/twine on the Market. Can be used for EVERYTHING.

Shoelaces

Leads

Slings

Bracelets

Collars

Slipleads

Belt

Timing belt :laugh:

That's only 'cos you nicked a load when you came out of the service :toast:

Cheers, D.

Coverdogs thats used for attatching to a bulls ring(the one on his nose).I have one of those for the bull terrier,very handy and very strong too,

i though tit was for something like that i bought it in my local co op great job i was out one day with the terriers a fox got up in front of me by the time i got the lurcher off the lead the fox was gone ,i saw this one day in the co op great job a split second and the dog is gone my lurcher is 29 ins and around 80 pounds it can hold him no problem and sliped in a second

Coverdogs thats used for attatching to a bulls ring(the one on his nose).I have one of those for the bull terrier,very handy and very strong too,

i though tit was for something like that i bought it in my local co op great job i was out one day with the terriers a fox got up in front of me by the time i got the lurcher off the lead the fox was gone ,i saw this one day in the co op great job a split second and the dog is gone my lurcher is 29 ins and around 80 pounds it can hold him no problem and sliped in a second

Those snaps are called panic snaps, they are for tethering horses in trailers as far as I know.

The one for holding a bull is called (and I'm not being a smartarse) a bullsnap.

I've made a few tethers for lads who slip dogs out of the back of cars using a panic snap at one end and a stronger snap to secure to the vehicle.

PARACORD has got to be the most versatile rope/twine on the Market. Can be used for EVERYTHING.

Shoelaces

Leads

Slings

Bracelets

Collars

Slipleads

Belt

Timing belt :laugh:

That's only 'cos you nicked a load when you came out of the service :toast:

Cheers, D.

I wish, it's like Goldust to get gold of...... Yet the point shop sell 10m for...... Well... A pound!