Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

:yes:All these crazy 'bish/bash' arguments and who is the best, biggest, fastest, nonsence has been going on for DECADES... :yes:

Truth is, I was no better ,..(maybe, even a whole lot worse)...and like IanB says,..this urge to compete and to try and convince, all and sundry what a main man you are,..sooner or fecking later, eats ya up, and ultimately destroys you... :cray:

I salute any man, who truly wants, to walk the walk,..but, as you get older and see a bit more of the world,..the desire to show everyone around you, what a great white hunter you are,..really does fade into insignificance... :laugh:

Live and let live,... :thumbs:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

:yes:All these crazy 'bish/bash' arguments and who is the best, biggest, fastest, nonsence has been going on for DECADES... :yes:

Truth is, I was no better ,..(maybe, even a whole lot worse)...and like IanB says,..this urge to compete and to try and convince, all and sundry what a main man you are,..sooner or fecking later, eats ya up, and ultimately destroys you... :cray:

I salute any man, who truly wants, to walk the walk,..but, as you get older and see a bit more of the world,..the desire to show everyone around you, what a great white hunter you are,..really does fade into insignificance... :laugh:

Live and let live,... :thumbs:

Good post Chalkwarren,

the men who first took me are dead now, but I can't ever remember them making big statements about their dogs...... they were good they knew it and others knew it that was good enough.... lifes to short to row about who's dog is biggest, quickest, best blah blah just get out and enjoy them while you can........

the men who first took me out are still here ,but they wouldnt have a dog that couldnt catch a hare ,as were we grew up surrounded with large feilds with game ,veedublee ,i dont think im the main man in any way ,but i must be doing something right as the dogs are turning out how they are ment to be , its when you get people who are only been n the game for ten minutes make all the wrong moves then think they no better , hunting there no short cuts like fishing , we never had the net etc as youngsters but learned the hard way at times, but made you a better man at times, thinkin the all round learning curve , and to only strive for better well if you dont ,what do you do breed crap keep crap not for me, i think having abit competivnes is good ,but if your not competitive, then youlle not understand what its like ,its not just about having good dogs its about doing what you like and having a laugh to at times ,to me hunting about being out alot eating fresh, bartering game, testing the dogs to see what they have in them and planning a head , a days planing is better than a weeks rushing about , at the end of the day im a hunter not a racer , pet owner , dog show guy ,i would have pures if i was serous into that ,the only way ive found to get better dogs is to travel and see better or worse ,as localy there was fechal about realy so had to travel etc to get dogs ,then mould them into what you need for the locality and game your after , its along haul that you have to learn on your own at times, the nets not a short cut its aplace to have a laugh winde up ,and the odd time give hard one knowledge cheers

Edited by BLACKWATER...

i tell ye something. WHIN is an arsehole. talks down to people, thinks hes the god of all but hes nothing. who gives a sh!t if he had one good running dog. cant speak for now but a while back his dogs were flea riddled! speaking from personal experience with the man.

who the fcuk does he think he is.

putting 2 dogs over his bitch so i heard the day it was done. LAUGHABLE and yet he has some of yous eating out the palm of his hand.

MUGS :yes:

you are always judged by the people you associate with.

I remember the two dog incident. :laugh: :laugh: .After that you must think the mans a bit suss. :D

Serious question whin, do you work? If so and if not how many days/nights do you have the dogs out? Working is a major factor in how often/not often you can have the dogs out,I need to work. I work 8-6 mon-fri and during the winter months I try and get out twice weeknights and an all day mooch on the Sunday, it doesn't always pan out like that right enough but it's all about the want, i want a my dog/s to be a pet and a worker, i dont need to be out every night and day, i have a life that doesnt revolve around working dogs, they are a part of it but they are not the be all and end all, as do most people, you have the need to, you need to work the dogs, you need to be the best, you need a dog that's not a pet, which by the way I'm not questioning you and your dogs as I said in a previous post I'm sure they do, your need is not what others want,do you understand what I mean? A wee bit dacorum will go a long way! and if going by your accounts you need a dog that's consistent on edible quarry on unknown and local land and not always about big bags? Well my old bitch and I'm sure you've seen her at the shows done that, some of off here have seen her work and will vouch for her, pm if you want and I'll give you there names, now if that is what you need in a dog is she as good as yours? Probably not, but she does what I want, not what you need. Am I getting my point across?

• Like 1

Serious question whin, do you work? If so and if not how many days/nights do you have the dogs out? Working is a major factor in how often/not often you can have the dogs out,I need to work. I work 8-6 mon-fri and during the winter months I try and get out twice weeknights and an all day mooch on the Sunday, it doesn't always pan out like that right enough but it's all about the want, i want a my dog/s to be a pet and a worker, i dont need to be out every night and day, i have a life that doesnt revolve around working dogs, they are a part of it but they are not the be all and end all, as do most people, you have the need to, you need to work the dogs, you need to be the best, you need a dog that's not a pet, which by the way I'm not questioning you and your dogs as I said in a previous post I'm sure they do, your need is not what others want,do you understand what I mean? A wee bit dacorum will go a long way! and if going by your accounts you need a dog that's consistent on edible quarry on unknown and local land and not always about big bags? Well my old bitch and I'm sure you've seen her at the shows done that, some of off here have seen her work and will vouch for her, pm if you want and I'll give you there names, now if that is what you need in a dog is she as good as yours? Probably not, but she does what I want, not what you need. Am I getting my point across?

no. could you repeat that :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:
  • Like 1

hit the nail on the head there :thumbs:

of course i work ,for my self ,always have or wouldnt have the things in life i want ,and do the things i enjoy cant have boats worth money not working or own home bought and paid for ,no need to explain youre self or make exuses for your selfs as you say we are all diffrent , and i wantalot more out a dog than most

Border Lad,i started the other whin thread to get him off the Minshaw thread.I hadn't seen this thread or else i wouldn't have bothered,just bored of the same old same old that comes from his mouth and thought i'd give him a place to spout it.

Border Lad,i started the other whin thread to get him off the Minshaw thread.I hadn't seen this thread or else i wouldn't have bothered,just bored of the same old same old that comes from his mouth and thought i'd give him a place to spout it.

Oh its repetitive, he's definitely got some issue's or an inferiority complex..

Look whin, you, your boat, your dogs are legendary crafted by the gods, well your probably Orion's secret brother.. but do us a massive favour.

Shut the f**k up ! It's gone past the point of boring, to the overly irritating stage..

This thread and highlights the real cants in the lurcherworld like the plummer threads etc for feck sake WHIN you either love or hate do you still have to carry on knocking them one is not even alive .

As we use to say in the army wind your fecking necks in and post construstive threads.

ATB Cookie

lol kettle black springs to mind.................................lol

Oh its repetitive, he's definitely got some form of issue or inferiority complex..

seems you have an issue, " one reason I,m glad I don,t have dogs anymore because of people like him " a bit condescending is it not ?