Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Guest Moscow

no need to dog doesnt have a leash ,others i have do ,lots of guests lol as you say moscow im an idiot never bred agood dog or had one lol

Still not denying it then just making an excuse of dog not being on a leash because it didnt need to be when it most obviously did, do as you always do never let the truth get in the way of one of your tall storys and bable.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

Guest Moscow

but i am lol put some pics up if you have any good ones.what are they like ,good to see pics of other stamps of dogs

How can you be? when you lined the bitch of your last litter of pups with several dogs :laugh:

You put some pics up,,, excuses excuses :yes::laugh:

:hmm:I'm all for a piss take,.and if I was ever to travel oop North,.towards the Land of the Whin,..I will be looking for Lobsters,..cos, the hunting of them juicy feckers takes a fair bit of bottle (I ain't much of a swimmer)...and legend has it, that this guy... understands the rules of hospitality...I learnt this attribute from the Bedouin,.and I rate it highly...far higher, than the mere catching of a big pile of silly critters.

The one thing that Whin obviously has,.is an extremely thick skin,....and for that, I envy him..... :thumbs:

imagesCALUIYA2.jpg

Guest Moscow

:hmm:I'm all for a piss take,.and if I was ever to travel oop North,.towards the Land of the Whin,..I will be looking for Lobsters,..cos, the hunting of them juicy feckers takes a fair bit of bottle (I ain't much of a swimmer)...and legend has it, that this guy... understands the rules of hospitality...I learnt this attribute from the Bedouin,.and I rate it highly...far higher, than the mere catching of a big pile of silly critters.

The one thing that Whin obviously has,.is an extremely thick skin,....and for that, I envy him..... :thumbs:

Chalky dont encourage him ffs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

imagesCALUIYA2.jpg

Glad you were using your RIGHT hand there, Chalky, otherwise a massive faux pas !! LOL !!

Cheers.

black maggie very wrong if you have a decent animal im the first to say so ,

This is true, you almost implied you liked my whippet cos he did not look like a normal whippet :D

Then you had to spoil it a few months later by saying he was a terrier cross :laugh:

Marmite man Whin lol,love him or hate him he is what he is! No doubt his hounds do a wee bit up there but don't be hood winked into thinking other lads ain't doing the same or more in and around his locality? I know that for 100% certain there are! Whatever type of dog one runs as long as it serves a purpose for it's owner then why should it matter if it can do the task that Whins dogs do local to him? I don't give a f**k what people think of my dogs! They do me and my boys and keep us entertained!! ATB Andy

• Like 4

black maggie very wrong if you have a decent animal im the first to say so , or i wouldnt travel to use other stud dogs , if your dogs not up to it well thats life , its hunting ,the idea is to catch the game , but i do like a good chase and good sport ,mugging qaurry is all well and good but i like seeing a good chase with dog useing all his wits pace to catch qaurry thats sport ,on the qaurrys terms ,next to a good course in day on hare and roe .when it was legal you cant beat bolting rabbs to good dogs great sport they talk about salmon fishing with rod grouse shooting, bolting rabbs to handy dogs is good sport , john okeefe was a blaggard ,

reading your posts i dont think you do give enough credit imo what about taking a youngun under your wing and gifting a them a pup and the chance of owning a decent dog like i said i think your knowledge and fieldcraft would be wasted if you didnt and the best dogmen i ever met were also the most helpfull and modest and didnt view dogs or catches with green eyes like i think you do
  • Like 2
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

All this hype of great dogmen in the country the world is full of people good at things that others are as equally as good at .

Be it working training lurchers or shooting or a craftsman some get more media hype and write books others go about in more humble manner ,feck that thats boring what would the forum be like if we all had humble manners .

I like members who tell us about there good dogs good days maybe a bit of bollocks mixed in.

ATB Cookie