Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

That's more like it whin. You don't need to tell me about the Internet and banning mate. Ive been a dick on here, I hold my hands up to that. If I could start again I would share more cos flak doesn't bother me. I couldn't come on as a different name cos I cant change my writing style and neither would I want too. My dogs are for me and me only, when someone elses pays there upkeep then I'll listen. You and me are similar whin, both into the same things. Both thick skinned and like the craic. Obviously I'm better looking with more charisma :D only kidden..... NOT :D keep doing what your doing and f**k the rest ;)

• Like 2
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

That's more like it whin. You don't need to tell me about the Internet and banning mate. Ive been a dick on here, I hold my hands up to that. If I could start again I would share more cos flak doesn't bother me. I couldn't come on as a different name cos I cant change my writing style and neither would I want too. My dogs are for me and me only, when someone elses pays there upkeep then I'll listen. You and me are similar whin, both into the same things. Both thick skinned and like the craic. Obviously I'm better looking with more charisma :D only kidden..... NOT :D keep doing what your doing and f**k the rest ;)

Here you go BAW start digging you may get you out of this shit stirring thread

shovel-soil.jpg:laugh:

the main thing is baw and company there no dykes were i stay no walls not many fences well lots but unkept so the game are hard to catch at times but it strives you to breed better, or try ,i lke the collie crosses but there only one part of a good dog they dont cut it you need good coursing dog to good lurcher , maybe if rabbs made a big comeback you would see more of the colie type i had twenty years ago but rabbs are not thick on the ground ,if you want a good alrround dog forget half crosses etc you need running dog , and bloody good ones at that ,border lad your dog looks like it walke dout of my kennel abit smaller but simliar to rex etc

• Like 2

the dog pup came up from Hull, he has top coursing blood in him,, but I dont want to advertise for the people,, they like the ££££££££££££££££££££

but the pup was a gift to me, and I keep in touch with the lad on a very regular basis, I have had the dog down to his place a couple of times,, we will definatley have a walk out when the crops come down, and the first touch of frost comes down,,,, its time you went out to check your pots, that earns the cash,

the main thing is baw and company there no dykes were i stay no walls not many fences well lots but unkept so the game are hard to catch at times but it strives you to breed better, or try ,i lke the collie crosses but there only one part of a good dog they dont cut it you need good coursing dog to good lurcher , maybe if rabbs made a big comeback you would see more of the colie type i had twenty years ago but rabbs are not thick on the ground ,if you want a good alrround dog forget half crosses etc you need running dog , and bloody good ones at that ,border lad your dog looks like it walke dout of my kennel abit smaller but simliar to rex etc

youve hit the nail on the head mate, dogs and running styles will be dictated by the terrain. around me its a mixture of large and small fields,thick hedges and woods, so a large slow of the mark distance dog is no good, im looking for a dog with expolsive take off speed, fearless in cover with the metal to go the distance when needed and the power to take control at the end.
  • Like 2

Whin hope you dont mind me putting up this pic up i took of the dog you had at the Fife show mate.............. :thumbs:

post-47935-0-83117900-1338968135.jpg

• Like 4

CNV00150.jpg

CNV00148.jpg

CNV00050.jpg

004-1.jpg

were you at kelvin valley and got a first for best pair with two of the dogs in your photos?

Yup thats them. My Son owns them both. I was taking the pics. Kittle was with us with his Whippet.

CNV00150.jpg

CNV00148.jpg

CNV00050.jpg

004-1.jpg

were you at kelvin valley and got a first for best pair with two of the dogs in your photos?

Yup thats them. My Son owns them both. I was taking the pics. Kittle was with us with his Whippet.

i can mind the we whippet aswell it was tiny only months old me and my mate were judging that day nice pair of dogs atb
  • Like 1