Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Blackmaggie I don't think "driving the fields lamping from the motor running game to a standstill" Whin style doesn't or atleast shouldn't be used in the knowledge and fieldcraft terminology you mentioned? Lol...ATB Andy

• Like 1

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

All this hype of great dogmen in the country the world is full of people good at things that others are as equally as good at .

Be it working training lurchers or shooting or a craftsman some get more media hype and write books others go about in more humble manner ,feck that thats boring what would the forum be like if we all had humble manners .

I like members who tell us about there good dogs good days maybe a bit of bollocks mixed in.

ATB Cookie

ye come to the right place then, have ye seen best lamp dog thread, seems most members have owned the best they seen, they all put pics of there own mutts up, thats why i love thl, everycunt is a top dogman an everybody got the best mutt in the game :boogy:

except me that is :icon_redface:

• Like 7

of course i work ,for my self ,always have or wouldnt have the things in life i want ,and do the things i enjoy cant have boats worth money not working or own home bought and paid for ,no need to explain youre self or make exuses for your selfs as you say we are all diffrent , and i wantalot more out a dog than most

You should invest in a canopy for that motor of yours instead of ramming your legends under a bit tarpaulin if your no shy of a bob or two...... :thumbs:

All this hype of great dogmen in the country the world is full of people good at things that others are as equally as good at .

Be it working training lurchers or shooting or a craftsman some get more media hype and write books others go about in more humble manner ,feck that thats boring what would the forum be like if we all had humble manners .

I like members who tell us about there good dogs good days maybe a bit of bollocks mixed in.

ATB Cookie

A

Ye, and when was the last time whin told any of us about his good dogs, or good days, other than in the form of 'i've got better, i've done better' :tongue2:

• Like 1

ATB Cookie

ye come to the right place then, have ye seen best lamp dog thread, seems most members have owned the best they seen, they all put pics of there own mutts up, thats why i love thl, everycunt is a top dogman an everybody got the best mutt in the game :boogy:

except me that is :icon_redface:

:laugh:

Blackmaggie I don't think "driving the fields lamping from the motor running game to a standstill" Whin style doesn't or atleast shouldn't be used in the knowledge and fieldcraft terminology you mentioned? Lol...ATB Andy

sorry pp i should knowbetterand whin lamping :whistling: you should know the only way to test a dog is day time on big lands with dogs that have nearly as much wind as the owner :yes:
  • Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Ive got many heros but WHIN is not one of them dont even know him or his dogs .

Whats is a good dog some say a dog with such strong prey drive it crashes into hedges and fences yet other would rather have a brainy dog who know when the game is up and pull out.

ATB Cookie

of course i work ,for my self ,always have or wouldnt have the things in life i want ,and do the things i enjoy cant have boats worth money not working or own home bought and paid for ,no need to explain youre self or make exuses for your selfs as you say we are all diffrent , and i wantalot more out a dog than most

You should invest in a canopy for that motor of yours instead of ramming your legends under a bit tarpaulin if your no shy of a bob or two...... :thumbs:

You must be thinking of somebody else bud, he uses yin oh those hardtops on the pickup ???

he aint a bad sort tho mate............there a hell of a lot worse marra......atb ftf....... thumbs.gif

I guess your right fred and it were 30 odd years ago [bANNED TEXT] i did speak to him and their is hella ov a lot worse like the backstabbing c@nts i some times poached with for over 20 years

he aint a bad sort tho mate............there a hell of a lot worse marra......atb ftf....... thumbs.gif

I guess your right fred and it were 30 odd years ago [bANNED TEXT] i did speak to him and their is hella ov a lot worse like the backstabbing c@nts i some times poached with for over 20 years

i only know of the fellers your talking about there freinds of a freind so i cant speak of them ile take your word for it tho mate....i beleive theyve moved to the other side of the fence poach......atb ftf..... :thumbs:

aye and dunt let em catch thi Fred...lol. no mercy.

Ive got many heros but WHIN is not one of them dont even know him or his dogs .

Whats is a good dog some say a dog with such strong prey drive it crashes into hedges and fences yet other would rather have a brainy dog who know when the game is up and pull out.

ATB Cookie

a brainy dog knows the game hedge or no hedge and a dog thats pulls out is a pet :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Yes you did have a lead. Agreed to meet this fella from up north. Round at me mate firemans. 1st good move as he couldn't find mine to go ferreting in the morning. Anyway I get there after him. Get a pre warning on the way in." Bit of a dickhead" shows us his dogs. Not bad I had to say to myself about the tyne dog. Strong.starved.lets get this over with as his already slagging my bitch off an we ain't left yet. He bort a big fat bird with him. They'd got a b n b in town. The 1st 3 feilds.one rabbit cause he made so much noise showing off to this poor girl I was on verge of going my own way. Dog running wild him shouting about how the big dog got the bunnie. I'm thinking f**k this. Could see hares at the end of his lamp always moveing off as he didn't turn it out,shut up or put his dog back on the lead. For him to say no lead is bollocks. He was dressed like robolamper.headtorch.penknife more belts straps an pocket than actionman. That was a laugh in itself. I was just hopeing his battery would run out.every time we see a hare it was "to far to slip" course it was. It had hearing an eyes. Anyway I was getting fed up walking the feilds that we've had dogs on their knees in meny times by now. So f**k "to far" I give me bitch a slip.stright back with it at full pace down the beam.a second lamp comes on an into my bitch comes this f*****g pricks dog. My bitch rolled out with a howl am I ran to her thinking im gonna kill this c**t as his dog pinned it in the rough an he was jumping up an down like it was 1st ever catch. My arm was then caught as I was about to hit him as meny time wth the rabbit as was posable before it disitigrated an leave him on the feild. The little hobby twat has been foneing round tryingto dig shit up on me since the other day so you'll diserve this last bit whim. Did you get to f**k the fat bird back at the b n b you were trying so hard for all night. Showing her the stars an trees with you'relamp. Shouting "dead land"every 15 minutes which of courseit was with you gobbing off the entire time trying to get in the big knickers with your mrs an family staying at her mothers or did you wait till she fell asleep an knock one out? She says dispite your best efforts an costant begging You didn'tget any. I believe her. now go ring round an try get dirt on me. Plenty out there.

• Like 4