• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Through lack of a computer I haven't been on line in a while. Also because of family commitments I couldn't attend the Cork rally, I'm sorry to say. If those that own, work and love the working terr

meeting our local TD in an hour lads, he is pro hunt and keeps dogs so fingers crossed we can make some small impact.

all the guys that talk the talk will now be tested to walk the walk.I was at Waterford last time,Its a bit of an inconvienience for some but that just how it works.put yersel;f out and stand up for wh

lolif you look under affiliated clubs..you will see... and another 3 to be added tonite..and just off the fone to 2 other clubs so they are fair mounting....

NORTH LADS START WAKING UP AND START FORMING CLUBS PLEASE :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well lads I emailed 10 TD's on Saturday and only 1 had the manners to reply. Just wondering have many of you lads had the same experience. To all involved in the site well do it looks the job fair play.

Atb Paddy.

im after meeting with two td's lads and they have been more than helpful, i think once they realise the numbers involved in our clubs and the backing we have and the posibilaty of future votes/lost votes they are taking a good stance on it. One of them rang me today and wants to meet me again next week so i can give him all of our paperwork from farmers, gunclus and locals that have all benifitted from the terrier clubs help. Its litterally a numbers game now lads so keep the letters and calls flying.

• Like 1

Well lads I emailed 10 TD's on Saturday and only 1 had the manners to reply. Just wondering have many of you lads had the same experience. To all involved in the site well do it looks the job fair play.

Atb Paddy.

paddy iv been on to a a councillor and a TD ,the councillor in fairness will meet with me but the TD that i actually voted for along with my family hasnt replied to my messages and il let him know he wont be getting our votes again