UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what I'm talking about.

Well id class myself a real football fan and i have no desire to see Scotland get humped whatsoever.......i follow my club wherever they go and despise our rivals with a passion in every way possible.........but international football rivalry is just not about football......would England class the Argies or Germany as rivals if we hadnt had wars with them of course we wouldnt.................i have nothing against the Jocks but if yous hate us so much that you class us as rivals then maybe that says more about the Scottish mentality than it says about football rivalry.

there have been many battles in our history of fighting the limies.bannockburn to mention one :tongue2:

to be honest if the current best scotland 11 played the current best england 11 there wouldnt be much in it,not bad for a nation with a population less than london..come on ireland and ze germans :D

• Like 1

there have been many battles in our history of fighting the limies.bannockburn to mention one :tongue2:

We had 2 battles with the Germans last century,1 battle with the Argies 30 years ago.....................................................................Bannockburn :icon_eek: I think 700 odd years is long enough for the dust to settle dont you :D .....But then i suppose when you never have a lot to shout about you have to remember these little victories that everyone else has long forgot :tongue2:

to be honest if the current best scotland 11 played the current best england 11 there wouldnt be much in it,not bad for a nation with a population less than london..come on ireland and ze germans :D

What a daft statement to make !.....Scotland have beat England once in the last 30 years,in the years since they last met the English league has become stronger than it was then and the Scottish league has become worse......virtually none of the Scotland first team play for the top clubs......virtually none of the Scotland first team match up player for player with the England first team...................................what possible reason is there to think there " wouldnt be much in it " between the 2 squads.

• Like 2

What a daft statement to make !.....Scotland have beat England once in the last 30 years,in the years since they last met the English league has become stronger than it was then and the Scottish league has become worse......virtually none of the Scotland first team play for the top clubs......virtually none of the Scotland first team match up player for player with the England first team...................................what possible reason is there to think there " wouldnt be much in it " between the 2 squads.

am not talking about league vrs league,those world class over seas players cant play for england.am on about scotlands best 11 and englands best 11 there wouldnt be much in it on the day...on paper player vrs player yous have better players,but that doesnt make a team or always win you the game.hence why yous stuggle for a team with "top players" to many egos..scotland are more than capable of getting a result.30 years sounds good whats that 3-4 games?england have marginally the better record overall in the fixture,with 45 wins to scotland's 41

We had 2 battles with the Germans last century,1 battle with the Argies 30 years ago.....................................................................Bannockburn :icon_eek: I think 700 odd years is long enough for the dust to settle dont you :D .....But then i suppose when you never have a lot to shout about you have to remember these little victories that everyone else has long forgot :tongue2:

fs knash,you need to see it up here.the orange men and :hmm: ladies are still marching to celebrate the battle of the boyne. :icon_redface::yes::tongue2:

And yous spat the dummy about that game aswell, meant to be fitting, auld enemy meets for the last game at old wembley, don Hutchison pops up with a diving header, bursts your bubble...... Shock horror yous play one more to go out on a win!!!

:D I f*****g hope so Stewie, you don't need to tell me we are shite, its just convincing you are shite too that's the key :D

got to be in it to win it mate!!! ;)

Well when we do finally qualify for one i hope our first team out the hat is you English c**ts anyway........ :yes::D

well hopefully you sort you shit out soon so we can make new memories!!!!! but untill then, this will do :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

[media=]

[/media]

last memory i have is scotland beating england one nil at the old wembley ;) ;) ;) f**k all that aggregate shite last game played we won stick that in your pipe and smoke it