UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Man with no arms or legs sitting in his wheelchair shouting over the garden fence taking the piss out of his neighbors sprained ankle !.....Thats how you Jocks sound !

I know one thing.....if English football was in the diabolical mess Scottish footballs in,if England wasnt good enough to qualify for the tournament and Scotland was......i certainly wouldnt be keen to engage in conversation about football id be hiding behind the sofa :D .......Yet here we are with a topic about Euro 2012 and who has the most to say.......................the Jocks :laugh:

And i agree with Lurcher1......Scotland are not the footballing enemy of England.....personally id like to see Scotland Wales and Ireland all do well in tournaments as they are our neighbors......to have an enemy there has to be something to fight for and Scotland are never usually in the fight.......Germany are our enemy.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

see thats the difference in class and respect between the two nations :thumbdown:

What a shite you talk mate............you started a thread the other day taking the piss when we lost a f*****g friendly to USA........ :laugh:

CLASS..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Man with no arms or legs sitting in his wheelchair shouting over the garden fence taking the piss out of his neighbors sprained ankle !.....Thats how you Jocks sound !

I know one thing.....if English football was in the diabolical mess Scottish footballs in,if England wasnt good enough to qualify for the tournament and Scotland was......i certainly wouldnt be keen to engage in conversation about football id be hiding behind the sofa :D .......Yet here we are with a topic about Euro 2012 and who has the most to say.......................the Jocks :laugh:

And i agree with Lurcher1......Scotland are not the footballing enemy of England.....personally id like to see Scotland Wales and Ireland all do well in tournaments as they are our neighbors......to have an enemy there has to be something to fight for and Scotland are never usually in the fight.......Germany are our enemy.

agree with you knash,but if you were a scotsman and listening to the english pundits :whistling::icon_redface: when you get knocked out ,pay attention to the "if it were England in the semis ,etc etc" :victory:

Germany don't feel the same about England though Gnash, their nemesis, team to beat and most bitter rivals are Holland! :D

TBH I find the reality that has set in about the England camp lately extremely refreshing. :yes: The scots probably won't admit it, nor many welsh, but we'd probably all like to see England win a major tournament, or at least not begrudge you guys it. It's just the blanket of arrogance that gets shoved in our faces every time England qualify for a tournament. Pundits lining up in every single facet of the media telling us how the current generation of players is better than any others in any other teams, etc, and it's bang bang bang, every paper and news report for months and months before, during, then the post mortem and inevitable witch hunt and blame game when they crash out.. :doh: Same script, time and time again!

I can honestly say I wouldn't mind seeing England football team win the tournament.. I could never say the same about the rugby team though! :laugh::thumbs:

Germany don't feel the same about England though Gnash, their nemesis, team to beat and most bitter rivals are Holland! :D

TBH I find the reality that has set in about the England camp lately extremely refreshing. :yes: The scots probably won't admit it, nor many welsh, but we'd probably all like to see England win a major tournament, or at least not begrudge you guys it. It's just the blanket of arrogance that gets shoved in our faces every time England qualify for a tournament. Pundits lining up in every single facet of the media telling us how the current generation of players is better than any others in any other teams, etc, and it's bang bang bang, every paper and news report for months and months before, during, then the post mortem and inevitable witch hunt and blame game when they crash out.. :doh: Same script, time and time again!

I can honestly say I wouldn't mind seeing England football team win the tournament.. I could never say the same about the rugby team though! :laugh::thumbs:

In footballing terms the only thing is bad as that as would have been the Huns getting to 10 in a row..........and that never happened either... :toast:

• Like 1

see thats the difference in class and respect between the two nations :thumbdown:

What a shite you talk mate............you started a thread the other day taking the piss when we lost a f*****g friendly to USA........ :laugh:

CLASS..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats me busted :D:tongue2: but seriously if you were in and we were out id defo like to see you do well :yes::thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

Like i said " our " biggest enemies.....i doubt we are theirs simply as we cant f****n beat them :D ....but hey,at least we are usually in the fight.

I dont understand all this the other nations say about the English arrogance......what arrogance ?......name me 1 Englishman who has said they think we will win the Euros ?.......personally i would be over the moon if we could reach the semis i think that would be a great achievement.......theres no reason whatsoever to think we could win it...but that dont mean we cant hope does it ?.....we are a passionate footballing nation why wouldnt we collectively get a little teeny weeny bit over enthusiastic ? that dont mean we are arrogant or deluded....

Im not going to apologise for being hopeful and overly enthusiastic.....stone me if the Jocks got themself a little bit more enthusiastic about football it might stop their leagues being some of the most poorly supported leagues in Europe.........i dont see over enthusiasm for our national sport as a fault and its certainly not arrogance.

• Like 1

Gnash, we know Scotland isn't good enough to qualify and England have this time. Us scots are talking about England because they are in the euros and if you look at the thread heading, that's what this thread is about. So why are you obsessed about talking about Scotland? As for us having a poorly supported league, Scotland has a vastly smaller population than England. How many English teams fill 60,000 seater stadiums? you deflect your euro campaign all you want, I'll stick to talking about teams in the competition.

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what I'm talking about.

• Like 3

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what I'm talking about.

Bang on mate!! Just cause i like to watch England get humped doesn't mean to say i couldn't enjoy a pint afer the game with an Englishman....that would make me a bigot if did. Rivalry is great....i canr believe that a born and bred Englishman could support Scotland if the ball was on the other foot. I suppose you hear alot about you English not being very patriotic, maybe theres something in that.... :whistling: