UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Is there any scots supporting England? Think I'll support Ireland :D

I'll be supporting any team that features in the space..............England vs "------------"... :yes::D

the truth is if scotland were there and england got knocked out i would want scotland to win :thumbs:

same here mate :yes:

look at these scumbags kissing the german flag :bad: :bad: after they knocked us out in south africa!!! pretty embarrassing that they could stoop so low as to kiss the flag of the very country that bombed them :icon_redface: :icon_redface: im sure any clydebank surviors/ancestors would be proud :icon_eek:

Are you guys serious? You'd support us? Aye f*****g right, you'd be heehawing every defeat we had lol

maybe thats the difference mate, we can support smaller and inferior countrys/teams as we have nothing to be jealous about :victory:

Pmsl there is that arrogance that we love to loath. I can assure you Stewie, England has absolutely nothing that us scots want. Our country is vastly better in every way ;)

• Like 2

Pmsl there is that arrogance that we love to loath. I can assure you Stewie, England has absolutely nothing that us scots want. Our country is vastly better in every way ;)

:D :D yeah thats why the auld firm wanna join our premiership wacko11.gif

Think the scotts will be busting a gut laughing at these Euro's when we're on the way home after the first rounds :laugh:.

Got a mate who lives in Dunfermline I was on the phone to when the last world cup was on, in the middle of the conversation he said "fook knows whats going on outside, everyone is out cheering in the street", his missus shouted in the background "England just got knocked out of the world cup" :D.

can't see England winning anything while I have a hole in my arse :thumbs:

Think the scotts will be busting a gut laughing at these Euro's when we're on the way home after the first rounds :laugh:.

Got a mate who lives in Dunfermline I was on the phone to when the last world cup was on, in the middle of the conversation he said "fook knows whats going on outside, everyone is out cheering in the street", his missus shouted in the background "England just got knocked out of the world cup" :D.

can't see England winning anything while I have a hole in my arse :thumbs:

thats not the churchillian attitude england is associated with :nono:

thats not the churchillian attitude england is associated with :nono:

Good point mate but I'm not so patriotic these days I'm afraid.

sick to death of the England teams building up everyones expectations for many years now only to flop embarassing the whole country. if we played the way we are capable off with theirs hearts on the their sleeve my attitude would change but can't see it with this team, we have some good club players but its there for everyone to see whey just don't Gel in the England team.

take a pesemistic view on England! if they win one its a bonus :D