UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what I'm talking about.

Bang on mate!! Just cause i like to watch England get humped doesn't mean to say i couldn't enjoy a pint afer the game with an Englishman....that would make me a bigot if did. Rivalry is great....i canr believe that a born and bred Englishman could support Scotland if the ball was on the other foot. I suppose you hear alot about you English not being very patriotic, maybe theres something in that.... :whistling:

Fair comment lads, I've already stated I feel exactly the same way about the English rugby team.. :yes: I follow football with the head rather than the heart, I find it hard to get really passionate when grown men are rolling round the floor looking like they're dying in an effort to get the opposition into trouble, rather than just getting back up and getting on with it. :yes: Besides, we don't play each other often enough these days to be proper rivals IMO. :yes: The old enemy will always be the old enemy, all I said was I wouldn't mind seeing England win, I said nothing about supporting them though.. I reckon you lads would be among the first to genuinely congratulate the English guys on here if they actually won it! :D

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what I'm talking about.

Bang on mate!! Just cause i like to watch England get humped doesn't mean to say i couldn't enjoy a pint afer the game with an Englishman....that would make me a bigot if did. Rivalry is great....i canr believe that a born and bred Englishman could support Scotland if the ball was on the other foot. I suppose you hear alot about you English not being very patriotic, maybe theres something in that.... :whistling:

Fair comment lads, I've already stated I feel exactly the same way about the English rugby team.. :yes: I follow football with the head rather than the heart, I find it hard to get really passionate when grown men are rolling round the floor looking like they're dying in an effort to get the opposition into trouble, rather than just getting back up and getting on with it. :yes: Besides, we don't play each other often enough these days to be proper rivals IMO. :yes: The old enemy will always be the old enemy, all I said was I wouldn't mind seeing England win, I said nothing about supporting them though.. I reckon you lads would be among the first to genuinely congratulate the English guys on here if they actually won it! :D

Sorry Malt am i not making myself clear enough here for your Welsh lugs...... :laugh: f****d if i will ever say well done.....infact i'd beat around the bush and use every excuse possible to say they cheated.... :angel: And expect every Englishman to do the same if the ball was on the other foot. Its football, its rivalry...you can call each other names for 90 mins and have a group hug at the end...... :thumbs:

Gnash, we know Scotland isn't good enough to qualify and England have this time. Us scots are talking about England because they are in the euros and if you look at the thread heading, that's what this thread is about. So why are you obsessed about talking about Scotland? As for us having a poorly supported league, Scotland has a vastly smaller population than England. How many English teams fill 60,000 seater stadiums? you deflect your euro campaign all you want, I'll stick to talking about teams in the competition.

Im obssessed with Scotland :D ......I havent seen you talk about " teams in the competition " as you put it...all ive seen you talk about is England........ .Im not deflecting anything,im simply saying if you Scots showed as much passion for your own game as you do about pulling England apart you might just get somewhere.......the premier league in Scotland got an overall average attendance of 13,000 last year......thats 4,000 less than our Championship league got and you only have 12 teams for f**k sake !!.....and never mind 60,000 how many Scottish teams can fill 15,000 seater stadiums.....2 !!

All we ever hear from the Jocks is how England are going to fail and blah blah blah...................is that to deflect the fact that the game in Scotland failed years ago ?......yet the minute an Englishman tells the truth about Scottish football he gets told he,s arrogant :D ....funny bunch yous are.

Well id class myself a real football fan and i have no desire to see Scotland get humped whatsoever.......i follow my club wherever they go and despise our rivals with a passion in every way possible.........but international football rivalry is just not about football......would England class the Argies or Germany as rivals if we hadnt had wars with them of course we wouldnt.................i have nothing against the Jocks but if yous hate us so much that you class us as rivals then maybe that says more about the Scottish mentality than it says about football rivalry.

Maybe you should go to a football match occasionally and understand what " support " means.........i wouldnt go to a match Scotland was taking part in unless England was their opponents but id certainly route for them on the telly whoever they was playing...........thats not " supporting " them.........so im not very patriotic because id route for Scotland in a game against Japan :blink: ...................i think you Jocks are trying a little too hard with this " hate the English " thing and i think it bothers you that we dont particularly hate you back :laugh:

Maybe you should go to a football match occasionally and understand what " support " means.........i wouldnt go to a match Scotland was taking part in unless England was their opponents but id certainly route for them on the telly whoever they was playing...........thats not " supporting " them.........so im not very patriotic because id route for Scotland in a game against Japan :blink: ...................i think you Jocks are trying a little too hard with this " hate the English " thing and i think it bothers you that we dont particularly hate you back :laugh:

:laugh: .....oh i think i done my fair share. If money starts growing on trees then i'll be back again dont you worry..... ;)

I dont hate all things English mate, if i did then i wouldn't be speaking to you would i? I dont see the problem with not wanting to suppport "the auld enemy" in football tournaments thats all. You crack me up too trying to pretend like the England fans are some high and migthy support that are happy to support Scotland against other countries. They fans that enjoyed a good hose down a few years back i doubt would support Scotland.... :whistling:

baw bag :thumbs:

Thats the spirit ya English c**t............ :laugh:

english i am. c u n t i am not. 11.590 posts of what pure s h i t e. should go on facebook. and any more cheek i will send my pal kayal aka shuggy saville round to see you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh:

I dont hate all things English mate, if i did then i wouldn't be speaking to you would i? I dont see the problem with not wanting to suppport "the auld enemy" in football tournaments thats all. You crack me up too trying to pretend like the England fans are some high and migthy support that are happy to support Scotland against other countries. They fans that enjoyed a good hose down a few years back i doubt would support Scotland.... :whistling:

Subconsciously we all route for one team or another when watching as a neutral for any number of reasons thats just the nature of watching competetive sport.........so im a high and mighty unpatriotic person because im not all bitter and twisted towards Scotland :blink: a nation who has never done me any harm and a place and people i infact quite like ..................i think gr ch is right....its almost like you Jocks try to create something thats not really there just so nobody completely forgets about you :laugh: .

Sorry Malt am i not making myself clear enough here for your Welsh lugs...... :laugh: f****d if i will ever say well done.....infact i'd beat around the bush and use every excuse possible to say they cheated.... :angel: And expect every Englishman to do the same if the ball was on the other foot. Its football, its rivalry...you can call each other names for 90 mins and have a group hug at the end...... :thumbs:

Rivalry? Based on what, England have played Scotland how many times in your lifetime? I don't know the figure, but whatever it is, I doubt if it's enough for you to form a proper rivalry! :laugh: Maybe I'm being hypocritical because of my stance with the English rugby team, but then again they've played us and beaten us enough times to make me truly bitter about it! :laugh: In contrast your stance appears to be nothing more than based on hating them purely because it's the done thing.. :thumbs: