UEFA Euro 2012

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Wee ginger haired c**t!!!.... :censored:

:laugh: :laugh: but wasnt he celtic manager for a while... :hmm: :hmm:

Yes.....and he was that wee ginger haired c**t back then too....... :yes:

Loved Burley for club and counrtry but it just shows you sometimes when they start to be pundits there mind goes to mush. A couple of things he's said lately have been f*****g ridiculous..... :yes: Strachan will never be back at Celtic... :bye:

Lab, if Wales and Scotland win their joint bid to host the Euros we'll both get to go because the hosts get automatic entry! :boogy:

what year they bidding for mate??? that would be mega if youse to got it :yes: :yes:

Lab, if Wales and Scotland win their joint bid to host the Euros we'll both get to go because the hosts get automatic entry! :boogy:

what year they bidding for mate??? that would be mega if youse to got it :yes: :yes:

2064 :D

• Like 2

shame, ill be long gone then :D

Edited by lurcher1

I'd take it....although i'd like to qualify as well. Theres a bit of an emotional tie with qualifing as one of my mates who took his own life was a massive Scotland fan and organised all our trips to watch Scotland. Would love it if we could qualify and have a right good knees up knowing he was looking down on us........ :thumbs:

2020 along with the ROI. Would be great for three of the worlds oldest international Football playing countries to get a shot at holding a tournament, and there are plenty of suitable stadiums to hold it in between them. They've got more fecking right to host it than some of the backwaters that have been chosen to host the world cup and euros in recent years IMO... :thumbs: