MINSHAW .....

I like pictures :D I take the camera everytime I go out with the dogs, not to capture pics of bags but the wildlife generaly and of course the dogs, it gives you another aspect especialy during the summer months

as for the likes of Andy posting pics, I can,t see the problem, any young un,s just starting in the dog game must find them fascinating,atb

• Like 3

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

What year was that?? Thats some hair do lol.

That will be late 80's i'd hazard a guess?...like glen hoddle and chris waddle them football players of that era haha :laugh: ..ATB Andy. :victory:

What year was that?? Thats some hair do lol.

Yeah I agree mate, you would have thought he would have gone for a number1 and took it all the way back !! Lol lol lol

Don't know a huge amunt bout them, the dogs or the people, but seems to me that they are doing ok, i'd say that they have one of the most consistent and workable lines of collie cur about at the moment. They are dedicated, andput the miles and time in, to get their dogs to where they are, so dont really get the point in folk getting all agro about it. Met frankle and he was a REALLy nice lad, nd went out of his way for us. Have had the pleasure of fooling with a minshaw pup for a month or so, seems to be put together right inside and out for the task in hand. There will alwys be crabbers.

• Like 1

I think showing a pic is just the same as showing a pic of anything,like a show winning mule or a nice looking old trap it's just a pic of something some of us are into.The thing is Andy and his lads don't breed for cash,they have no one to prove anything to and there happy with what dogs they have,can't see why all this bollocks is going on myself as no matter who you are if you do well in something your'll allways get the crabbers(not aimed at anyone :thumbs: ) but these lads have just set THEMSELVES a standard they want THERE OWN dogs to work at and that seems to be some folks problem.I'm a hobby hunter allways have been allways will be and i'll never own a dog that does that much graft myself because i couldn't be arsed to do all that walking and carrying every night,it's just not in me thats all and if you want that much game then you yourselves also have to put in the effort.It ain't just the dogs it's also the folks behind them,like you say bunny :victory: .

i fear looking at dead creature his not in the same perspective has a lving breathing creature wether mule donkey bird , and i would have to say like has said there will be some who try to reach there full potential in there obsession . those that dont have this hunger are what some might consider has messers dreamers and so on not implying to anyonre in particular but has those that keep minshaws will vouch nothing more and nothing less will be acceptable but the need to put faces to pictures his much like hollywood where they all feel the need to be a nominee , now there may be some who breed creatures types anamils etc , and dont see the need to have there name tagged to there achievementsn but to sit back in the limelight with a nice wee dram in the full knowledge that the achievent his so much more satisfying to themselves . and yes i do repect and admire one who has achieved thre height of there chosen hobby profession etc but have no time for messers . atb bunnys.

shows aren't my thing but its a good craic when a few lads/lasses are there and listening and learning.. be better talking about minshaws face to face instead of sitting on a comp and typing most of this SH*T

i heard the one you bred is a jacker giro!!

i think your getting digs in on every post so behave yaself before you go down the same road as what you did a few month back on oftp

the one where they all piss in one pot

Bunnys we need picture's from past and presant.. :thumbs: ..weather you like them or not is irrelevent..imo they is nothing better than seeing progress from a pup to old age and inbetween if you get my drift..

Take a moment aside and let everyone enjoy these picture's on this thread ...and shut the fook up.. :D

• Like 1