MINSHAW .....

Not digging at Andy and co....

Its some folk are clinging onto thier shirt tales and using "their" notarity as their potential sales pitch..

All these dogs in the add traders, with the supposed holy grail or endless stamina..

There was a lot of dog and litters churned out a few years back... (again not from the ~crew) however they appear to have amounted to nothing I would guess..

If the dogs are lamping dogs and built for stamina which I belive many are... Your average joe dose not require such a dog if they are not prepared to travel and get the gear, in that they might aswell have any old cross if they are catching 5 rabbits a night...

And these folk catching 5 rabbits are selling dogs its laughable, I know where I would be going to obtain a dog...

I heard a rumour that Barker had 4 adult dogs that did not even know their own name and they had toe nails like quavers

Andy and co its not a dig directed at you, Millet I dont care about other folks dogs, I dont have to feed and kennel them.

I have not slated the dogs that others own, only what I have seen with my own eyes on several occasions..

The flame dog caught loads of gear when he wanted to, what good is that???

My dog the youngun has caught nothing startling due to injury its got style and drive but its not been tested fully..

Its folk who may be new to the game reading about these great dogs and their just dont come close or in the pursuit of such a handy tool they get sucked into some "so called minshaw" dog from a shifty character, out to make a few quid.

Now that my veiw, its not direacted at Andy or his boys. I dont belive they tell lies or pump out litters..

I went to Andys house 6/7 years ago and his family made me welcome. What I know and most will know but the young and foolish wont not everyones like Andy..

Edited by Giro
  • Like 2

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I went to Andys house 6/7 years ago and his family made me welcome. What I know and most will know but the young and foolish wont not everyones like Andy..

I

I Don't know weather to take that as a compliment towrad's Andy or not.. :blink: ..

dad i will see you tomorrow night when we go summer hunting in the dales with a collie x that we reckon is a minshaw.. then we will use the pics that we took of his nights out in the summer months to sell pups for ££££££££££££££ millions haha

dont forget to open them drop boxes at the start of the night mate,,, ;)

• Like 1

Any i've bred bunnys i've not made a shilling off them lol...don't get me wrong i've sold a few for lads bred out of my dogs for a few ££££ but in the main the majority are kept in a fairly tight circle usually by lads who have had similar types for many years..you always get the odd clown who jumps on the bandwagon though and fecks it up by trying to cash in and sell pups out of well bred dogs but done little in the field for mega bucks..then those of us who have been out there grafting our mutts throughout get tarnished with the same brush...it's annoying but what can you do? One or two have done the bandwagon trick but as per usual they have fallen off now and moved onto the next "big thing" lol. ATB Andy :cheers:

fair play to ya andy there his no doubt those types about and there will allways be a few surplus to be found home and if a reasonable pound per head theres a chance they may find a good spot . atb bunnys, good luck for 212

Its some folk are clinging onto thier shirt tales and using "their" notarity as their potential sales pitch..

All these dogs in the add traders, with the supposed holy grail or endless stamina..

There was a lot of dog and litters churned out a few years back... (again not from the ~crew) however they appear to have amounted to nothing I would guess..

If the dogs are lamping dogs and built for stamina which I belive many are... Your average joe dose not require such a dog if they are not prepared to travel and get the gear, in that they might aswell have any old cross if they are catching 5 rabbits a night...

And these folk catching 5 rabbits are selling dogs its laughable, I know where I would be going to obtain a dog...

I heard a rumour that Barker had 4 adult dogs that did not even know their own name and they had toe nails like quavers

Andy and co its not a dig directed at you, Millet I dont care about other folks dogs, I dont have to feed and kennel them.

I have not slated the dogs that others own, only what I have seen with my own eyes on several occasions..

My dog the youngun has caught nothing startling due to injury its got style and drive but its not been tested fully..

Its folk who may be new to the game reading about these great dogs and their just dont come close or in the pursuit of such a handy tool they get sucked into some "so called minshaw" dog from a shifty character, out to make a few quid.

Now that my veiw, its not direacted at Andy or his boys. I dont belive they tell lies or pump out litters..

SOUR GRAPES :yes:

SOUR GRAPES :yes:

Sour about what ????

I have absaloutly nothing to be bitter about fella..

A collie cross and a Jacker lol

flameruby.jpg

now what am I bitter about?? I am pleased with my dogs.. I am definetly not jelous..

What are the dogs from Barkers Kennels doing???? At a guess Fook all

Edited by Giro
  • Like 1

I

I Don't know weather to take that as a compliment towrad's Andy or not.. :blink: ..

Mabie was not that clear, Andys a Nice fella, Not everyone is.

dad i will see you tomorrow night when we go summer hunting in the dales with a collie x that we reckon is a minshaw.. then we will use the pics that we took of his nights out in the summer months to sell pups for ££££££££££££££ millions haha

dont forget to open them drop boxes at the start of the night mate,,, ;)

oh yer i will open them up too. i think i will go ferreting today and add them to the pic of tonights catch haha Edited by frankel

didnt mb enter comp and his dog beat a well rated coursing dog ,he must be doing something right if no one wantyed to run his jackers surely u would be better of [bANNED TEXT] one his pups

he has bred some decent pups already.

ive always believed lets the dogs do the talking any man can put pics of dead game like a daftie ln this day and age better keeping it for memories lamped hares etc or easy ones aint a real feet for a dog saw some [bANNED TEXT] mongrels cacth hares at nite but well in daytine diffrent animal or even on big open land lamping they take a bit of catching , all the old pics etc nice to see for the laddies and young ones but if you killed barrel loads deer hare rabbs a pics nothing , i dont get it with pic after pic of same old same , i think if you live were the game is and got good dogs etc last thing you think about take a pic more get to hell out of dodge , same if your netting or any other rural sport thats well over the fence

Excellent post giro, if newcomers to the sport weren't getting delusioned with all these super dog claims they might give the dog in there own kennel more time to prove itself. Andy only gets those numbers by hard work and devotion, there is no other way. If you don't show a dog plenty of game it will never improve that's common sense but something that is sadly overlooked by a lot of folk. You can have the best dog sitting in your kennel right now but if it only sees a rabbit at the weekend, it won't amount to much. Bottom line is, there are different levels in all walks of life, find the level that suits you and enjoy the sport, that's what it's all about at the end of the day. Some of us are in it for the numbers, some of us for the love of the chase, you do what you feel makes you happy and f**k the rest.

• Like 19