MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Bunnys we need picture's from past and presant.. :thumbs: ..weather you like them or not is irrelevent..imo they is nothing better than seeing progress from a pup to old age and inbetween if you get my drift..

Take a moment aside and let everyone enjoy these picture's on this thread ...and shut the fook up.. :D

millet pisser really i thought i was blending in with the sarcasm an all ha ha pisser atb bunnys, ps of course theyre nice pics they must have had to of been scanned some a them they f*****g ancient look like they have been taken of old polaroids back a then a dont know about some but the film were far out a my reach a back then . ha ha ha atb bunnys.

Don't know a huge amunt bout them, the dogs or the people, but seems to me that they are doing ok, i'd say that they have one of the most consistent and workable lines of collie cur about at the moment. They are dedicated, andput the miles and time in, to get their dogs to where they are, so dont really get the point in folk getting all agro about it. Met frankle and he was a REALLy nice lad, nd went out of his way for us. Have had the pleasure of fooling with a minshaw pup for a month or so, seems to be put together right inside and out for the task in hand. There will alwys be crabbers.

cheers pal, i would do it again it wouldnt be a problem.

shows aren't my thing but its a good craic when a few lads/lasses are there and listening and learning.. be better talking about minshaws face to face instead of sitting on a comp and typing most of this SH*T

i heard the one you bred is a jacker giro!!

i think your getting digs in on every post so behave yaself before you go down the same road as what you did a few month back on oftp

the one where they all piss in one pot

no pal it isnt that one.

Decent numbers of hares on the lamp is there a minshaw out there now what is capable of what the dogs of old done, if so I would like to see it done on big fields in winter ,

. Quite likely will be dogs capable of the feats and not just MINSHAW type dogs? It's just hypothetical though now I'm afraid..and bunnys the cameras back then were the little 110's or if you were really lucky a 35mm haha. ATB Andy

Giro you bore me with your controversy,,,,,,,you wait in the wings until a topic like this comes up then jump on it,,you are a just being awkward and argumentitive to big youself up

and look important,,,,stand up for the underdog to make yourself feel powerfull............

i agree about the £££££ that a cetain bloke sold pup's for did nothing for the breed but you know little about these pup's, some was near given away to friends

and at the end of the day a pup is only worth what a man is willing to pay....

how many of these pup's have you seen?????????? im thinking one? doesnt exactly qualify you to judge does it, my pup is doing ok but still young,another dog i see regular

is doing very well,,,,,and what about bobcats dog's are they not proving to be more than usfull? stop being controversial for the sake of it,,,it doesnt prove you have ball's it

makes you look stupid

Mabie was not that clear, Andys a Nice fella, Not everyone is.

Cheers Steve :thumbs: ,as for J Barker and his exploits into running and breeding of Minshaws well i'd rather say not too much on the matter..been there and done that :laugh: ..i know a few lads who are more than happy with dogs they got off him,with the amount he bred in such a short time it was an impossibility that there wouldn't be atleast a few dogs with potential? :thumbs: I heard on the grapevine only yesterday that he is now breeding coursing dogs :blink: ... it's just as well the law is as it is because that can be his excuse to say that the parents have never seen let alone ran old puss :boogy: ..as for the pics of 25 years ago or thereabouts,well there is nothing illegal about them,i know loads of folk who caught as much if not more than me,most took a snap of their haul..just like a fisherman :D ..well except Whin :laugh: ..just back to the Flame dog which Giro put a pic up of,i had a dog just the same,it ran when it wanted too and on it's terms,it was the most infuriating creature on planet earth :censored: ..sometimes it looked awesome and then others it just stood with a gormless expression and wasn't interested with WHATEVER you put infront of it's nose..at it's best it was impressive,retrieved beautifully,had stamina in abundance infact on one occasion the amount of hares he ran would be almost unbelieveable to most but that was him..he had it but unfortunately just wouldn't share it :cray: ..life goes on ;) .ATB Andy. :victory:

you heard right andy,,,,not sure about the breeding but the owning of such dogs in his hands will probably as we both know leed to breeding lol,

he does still have 1 bitch out of flick x beauty i think.

the mind boggles

This could be good :laugh:

For a change? Haha...my lads were to talking to the Ginger Hunter yesterday and he was telling them Daz about JB and his coursing dog exploits lol,said he would pay £600 for well bred dogs? We can see what will be coming next lol ATB Andy

Dazzz I am sitting at home feeling like super man ha ha...

super.png

What about whispa had her litter mates??? The litter before that, lilly and her litter mates what are they doing??

I Try to look important ????

how by saying I have seen two jackers and heard of more... There is not loads of minshaws about it would be fair to say and a even smaller percent at a guess are anything but special.

Now this was not a thread I attempted to hi jack like a "night at the dales thread" its a lad wondering whats in the dogs and taking a intrest in them. Its me giving facts they aint all world beaters...

And I am not implying The west cumbrians are saying they are.. I dont battle for the under dog as you put it I am a idependant thinker and dont follow the masses, Like the rest of the sheep..

You and your pals are laughable, best freinds with the brick, partically sucking his balls dry and now you all want to meet him in car parks and fight lol..

Now go back on the one for the pot and talk about me with your friends...