MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

This could be good :laugh:

For a change? Haha...my lads were to talking to the Ginger Hunter yesterday and he was telling them Daz about JB and his coursing dog exploits lol,said he would pay £600 for well bred dogs? We can see what will be coming next lol ATB Andy

yes heard similar things myself,,,we both know what will happen and we both know there will be folk out there that will pay the money,,,,,,WHY i dont know

but as the saying goes a fool and his money are easily parted

Giro, the GH was saying there is a lad in your town who has a real dog out of Red and he would run anyone for a few ££££ on anything day or night? Do you know who that is? ATB Andy

Dazzz I am sitting at home feeling like super man ha ha...

super.png

What about whispa had her litter mates??? The litter before that, lilly and her litter mates what are they doing??

I Try to look important ????

how by saying I have seen two jackers and heard of more... There is not loads of minshaws about it would be fair to say and a even smaller percent at a guess are anything but special.

Now this was not a thread I attempted to hi jack like a "night at the dales thread" its a lad wondering whats in the dogs and taking a intrest in them. Its me giving facts they aint all world beaters...

And I am not implying The west cumbrians are saying they are.. I dont battle for the under dog as you put it I am a idependant thinker and dont follow the masses, Like the rest of the sheep..

You and your pals are laughable, best freinds with the brick, partically sucking his balls dry and now you all want to meet him in car parks and fight lol..

Now go back on the one for the pot and talk about me with your friends...

why dont you go on yourself as you are still a member and have a look if we have had nothing better to do than talk about you "Mr IMPORTANT" lol.

we both know some of them failiers can be put down to the man not the dog, at the end of the day giro i have seen more of these dog's than you

and the one's i see are half decent dog's so dont tar them all,,,i would be willing to show you my dog run anytime you please,

likes been said there was far to many bred and i agree with you there,,,so there was allways going to be some less than mediocre dogs.

what your doing is jumping on the banned waggon

Not sure, heard a few of them dogs are really good.

I just keep myself to myself really, I just here the odd snippet..

Should find out who and give his details to the brick he likes a challeng lol ..

Another minshaw that Jacked bred out of RED..

albert001.jpg

So you dont know what dogs I have seen Dazz lol

ok so you have seen a lot is what your saying,,,,,,and you also said previously you have seen 2 jack, not a bad % if you consider the amount that was bred

do you not agree?

I have no intrest to see your dog run...

Theres two bandwaggons really the haters and the smoke blowers.. I would class my self on iether

I speak as I find..

I have seen good ones more than I have seen bad... The bad probly still have caught more than your average dog "when They wanted too"

I am banned, and have lost no sleep about it..

I have seen failures and the dog handler was faultless..

I explain my theroy before on other threads.. Red and chester polar oppisit flick and flame the same for evey real star you get get one thats not quite right its seem to even not be a physical issuse more mental..

I am not saying they are all duffers, we both know there not..

Now i wwont post put untill my powers are fully recharged, i am feeing drained need some breakfast...

Edited by Giro

Decent numbers of hares on the lamp is there a minshaw out there now what is capable of what the dogs of old done, if so I would like to see it done on big fields in winter ,

. Quite likely will be dogs capable of the feats and not just MINSHAW type dogs? It's just hypothetical though now I'm afraid..and bunnys the cameras back then were the little 110's or if you were really lucky a 35mm haha. ATB Andy

like the humour atb bunnys.

Should find out who and give his details to the brick he likes a challeng lol ..

aye you sound like you keep yourself to yourself :blink:

Another minshaw that Jacked bred out of RED..

albert001.jpg

So you dont know what dogs I have seen Dazz lol

ok so you have seen a lot is what your saying,,,,,,and you also said previously you have seen 2 jack, not a bad % if you consider the amount that was bred

do you not agree?

I was enquiring about dogs around the 4/5 or 6 mark the big money dogs, did they make it??? The only ones at that age that I heard about was flick, Ginny and Joe oxs dogs and they never came from Leigh..

The dogs that seem consistant are in the hands of some keen men..

aye you sound like you keep yourself to yourself :blink:

I dont go out with the masses..

The lads are asking questions would be rude not to play along with them.. lol

if u ever seen chester run steve i am pretty sure he would have been one of the best you have ever seen. as for red if you seen him on one of his good nights you would have thought the same it was when he got ideas into his head he was poor. i am pretty certain that red has actually caught more in a night than chester so it just goes to show how good he can be..

as for flick and flame, flick was a brilliant dog and imo what went wrong with flame was he got brought up in a cage in front of a fire and pampered that is what ruined that dog!!

i think the lad is called azz who has a pup from red.. GH said its a superstar when hes seen it run.

Edited by frankel