MINSHAW .....

thats right but he had a 200 yard slip on a hundred acre feild , joe didnt think he would had caut it my old mates dog was some dog he cat it one the cup the brother year before beat kipper in final two brothers winning hand in hand but the chuck dog was better producer , baz , thats why i bred him in with the collie line baz , you could breed him with a beddie cross and still get very good lurchers to run fen or feild but he wasnt one for studding him out , both brothers run in there prime 2001 2003 time left alot of good pup bunnys pal vic got one , evn now 2 generaition still throw simliar , that black dog is a nice dog andy strong was he pacy and nimble enough on the good winter hares mate as some dogs are suprisily nimble for heavy critters ,

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

He could kill on any type of ground Whin but we are just talking lamping here though? Fields the lamp couldn't reach the end of,air fields didn't matter to him,honestly Whin I'd be that confident in him that if he got on the hares scut then 9 times out of 10 that hare was hitching a lift home with us lol..personally I think he'd of killed no bother in the day in field or moorland type ground,a quick dog,real up and at them type with as good a strike as you would ever see in a lurcher,he had wind and had it in abundance..to be fair he would prefer the better ground compared to hock deep newly seeded winter wheat so perhaps the plough etc in certain areas would of sapped him far quicker than the ground I ran him on in the main? ATB Andy

Rip's sire Jack below..somehow i don't think we'll see it's dam with much gear strewn out beside her? :whistling:

Jack (Bulpa x Cora)

PIC_0032-1.jpg

This is Lass , Dam of Rip, my bitch Lilly and Beauty the mother of edrd's bitch deisel , Lass is also the Dam of Dazz's bitch Ruby from another mating with Chester , hope all that makes sence lol

Lass2.jpg

almost timber,,,,,,diesel is out of flick x beauty mate the same as my mates dog Buck

That MAE is looking real tidy Timber..how as she fared for you and how would you compare her to Lily? ATB Andy

She keeps surprising me Andy as you know i'm not a big numbers man so she as never had a real test but everything she's done so far she's done it well imo runs different to Lilly more "reckless" i would say, i've got some outings planned for her this coming season, as you know i don't mind travelling so we will find out what she's made of .

Rip's sire Jack below..somehow i don't think we'll see it's dam with much gear strewn out beside her? :whistling:

Jack (Bulpa x Cora)

PIC_0032-1.jpg

This is Lass , Dam of Rip, my bitch Lilly and Beauty the mother of edrd's bitch deisel , Lass is also the Dam of Dazz's bitch Ruby from another mating with Chester , hope all that makes sence lol

Lass2.jpg

almost timber,,,,,,diesel is out of flick x beauty mate the same as my mates dog Buck

Thats what i said ........... innit lol

Captain..grandsire to Swift/Venus litter

[media=]

[/media]

I'm not a fan of saluki's in general and i find them fenn video's quite boring but i do like a bit in a pooch..i'm not baised and i am not saying this because i have a pup from your camp.. but that was the best hare coarse i have seen to date..that dog held back on every turn as though he could read the hare's mind waiting for a mistake knowing fine well he was going to kill it sooner rather than later.. :yes:

great animal captain atb bunnys

Andy have you any DVD or beta max or even VHS lol of the bupla dog in action ? Atb yeti

I ain't mate but I do have the Chester dog on DVD and also have his sire Jack also on DVD ..I will try and ratch them out and give you's a look at them on here. ATB Andy

would love to see that mate

3 mins is still a good lung buster Whin you wouldn't want them too often lol,which old dog Baz the Carson dog? If so did he ever throw owt as good as himself? ATB Andy

Yeah, he only had 2 litters but there are 2 in each litter that lads are happy with, the gh brother got 1, think he put in pup last year.

3 mins is still a good lung buster Whin you wouldn't want them too often lol,which old dog Baz the Carson dog? If so did he ever throw owt as good as himself? ATB Andy

Yeah, he only had 2 litters but there are 2 in each litter that lads are happy with, the gh brother got 1, think he put in pup last year.

Cheers Baz..did that little black and tan bitch off the vids Indi ever produce out Baz? That little fecker could stay on? ATB Andy. :thumbs: