MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Great pic of old jack andy he was a real good dog mate built for destroying hares he had some chest on him I seen him only in his older years still looked good very strong feet ect he just looked the job you'll have alote of good memories whith him no one can take that away from you and he's produced some good pups what more can any man want atb

Cheers B :thumbs: ..aye he was a ok matey :laugh: ..once he was up the arse of them it was "goodnight" :yes: ..had some gear with him and like you say he's bred a few handy mutts,he's grandfather of your Diesel and sire to the big dog and also the blue bitch..not sure if he would of done it over the Border though on the big flat fields lol :whistling: ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Rip's sire Jack below..somehow i don't think we'll see it's dam with much gear strewn out beside her? :whistling:

Jack (Bulpa x Cora)

PIC_0032-1.jpg

This is Lass , Dam of Rip, my bitch Lilly and Beauty the mother of edrd's bitch deisel , Lass is also the Dam of Dazz's bitch Ruby from another mating with Chester , hope all that makes sence lol

Lass2.jpg

• Like 2

Great pic of old jack andy he was a real good dog mate built for destroying hares he had some chest on him I seen him only in his older years still looked good very strong feet ect he just looked the job you'll have alote of good memories whith him no one can take that away from you and he's produced some good pups what more can any man want atb

Cheers B :thumbs: ..aye he was a ok matey :laugh: ..once he was up the arse of them it was "goodnight" :yes: ..had some gear with him and like you say he's bred a few handy mutts,he's grandfather of your Diesel and sire to the big dog and also the blue bitch..not sure if he would of done it over the Border though on the big flat fields lol :whistling: ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Aye, it takes a mythical beastie to run the Biglands of Brigadoon !!!

Cheers.

• Like 2

If dogs ain't in the river Derwent only a hundred yards from where we live in the warmer weather then only half a mile awy we have the beach for them...feck all much at all where we live but it's ok for the mutts :yes: ...ATB Andy. ;)

Don

Edited by poacherspocket22

The bitch I bred with spider to get pups on nbbiddieswas bred by minshaw, he did a lot of his coursing then with saluki/ whip grey bitch called mist, a little red bitch, fast and good killer, he lined that to a dog bred down from ghost. I had a dog pup from this litter which I ran bait too hard one night, and like side in previous posts didn't show any signs until walking back to the motor. When this was pts minshaw sold me bonnie as he had mist back in pup, she was stolen when she was ready to drop. Minshaw actually owned buddy when he was about 3 year old, he didn't keep him long tho

Edited by baz
  • Like 2

The bitch I bred with spider to get pups on nbbiddieswas bred by minshaw, he did a lot of his coursing then with saluki/ whip grey bitch called mist, a little red bitch, fast and good killer, he lined that to a dog bred down from ghost. I had a dog pup from this litter which I ran bait too hard one night, and like side in previous posts didn't show any signs until walking back to the motor. When this was pts minshaw sold me bonnie as he had mist back in pup, she was stolen when she was ready to drop. Minshaw actually owned buddy when he was about 3 year old, he didn't keep him long tho

Is that the little red & white bitch Baz that was on dvd with Vic?...and was Bonnie a great big bitch that Geordie Darren once had his hands on and is also on dvd? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Sorry timbler that's deisels granddam her mother was black jack was bread to lass that produced beuaty she was then mated to gh flick to produce deisel that Iam shure but they are all related so jack is deisels grandfather on both sides

correct edrd that is what i was trying to say lol..... Beauty is litter sister to my bitch Lilly Jack x Lass and i know she produced your bitch when mated to Flick :thumbs: