Simoman

Guest Leveller

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jut a quick update...Si has just phoned me and he seems to be doing ok....from what he can gather the surgery went well and he,s hoping to be home tomorrow or friday...his other half is also doing ok

It had already gone wayyyy past that Hedz, you would not believe the amount of people who have told me, not knowing i already knew Perhaps i am wrong to take the initiative and say it out loud so to

Simo has just been on the blower and said he heard that you'd posted this Von - he wanted me to thank you on his behalf for the lovely thoughts, said he really appreciates it   He's doing well, sho

Posted Images

Welcome back Plumbs..! :toast:

Now you can teach me how to work all these Mod thingy type buttons... ;)

Wax on wax on young grasshopper :tongue2: stig Paul can take us for a free burger :D

it`ll be free us he`ll have to pay --- :D

the fat man owes me :laugh: i will use the ive got somewhere for you to go metal detecting ploy :D

Simo said his mrs was in hospital at the same time....typical f*****g woman, soon as you want to do something alone they always find a f*****g excuse to join in! Lol lol

• Like 2

I do hope you were thinking of me :hmm: as Ianb banned me :cray: , you wouldnt have done that :angel: .

PM me when your on your toes and the family are back on track what with the wife getting ill aswell and you can come out with me :victory:

For a laugh ill take you up on that :thumbs::laugh:

no worries pal..

wear some tight pants though, medicinal purposes only of course :victory:

I do hope you were thinking of me :hmm: as Ianb banned me :cray: , you wouldnt have done that :angel: .

PM me when your on your toes and the family are back on track what with the wife getting ill aswell and you can come out with me :victory:

fecking hell you watch what your doing going out with earth you dont want to end up back in the qmc getting the other end sorted out ..... best wishes for a speedy recovery to you n the mrs -- dont watch to much dickensods real deal . if you get board and fancy a day round melton market pm me n i`ll pick you up..

im pretty good at pushing the piles back up arent i stig :yes:

fecking hell you watch what your doing going out with earth you dont want to end up back in the qmc getting the other end sorted out ..... best wishes for a speedy recovery to you n the mrs -- dont watch to much dickensods real deal . if you get board and fancy a day round melton market pm me n i`ll pick you up..

easy tiger dont want to lose you again :air_kiss:

easy tiger dont want to lose you again :air_kiss:

you encouraged that :icon_redface: .