Simoman

Guest Leveller

Get back on here Simone old cock, you'll be sick to the back teeth of Jeremy f****n Kyle within hours, an educational conversation and polite debate on here will probably cheer you up no end :D . If someone does bake you any cakes or gives you grapes to aid you on your road to recovery, dont show them to that sausage thief Stabb ffs, there wont be a f****n crumb or pip left the gutsy twat lol :boogy::thumbs:

Were all rooting for you and your mrs mate ( i dont know if i should mention rooting quite yet, but you get the drift no doubt)

B :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jut a quick update...Si has just phoned me and he seems to be doing ok....from what he can gather the surgery went well and he,s hoping to be home tomorrow or friday...his other half is also doing ok

It had already gone wayyyy past that Hedz, you would not believe the amount of people who have told me, not knowing i already knew Perhaps i am wrong to take the initiative and say it out loud so to

Simo has just been on the blower and said he heard that you'd posted this Von - he wanted me to thank you on his behalf for the lovely thoughts, said he really appreciates it   He's doing well, sho

Posted Images

Well for once i will post a reply without a hint of sarcasm or piss taking. Thank you ALL for your kind words and best wishes in what has quite frankly been a terrifying few months, they are genuinely moving.

I always assumed i was unbreakable so to be told you have a brain tumour at 38 brought me into the land of reality and scared me like never before, especially having young children. Also loosing a lot of my sight in 3 months was terrifying, it stopped my driving and hunting in december.

The staff at the QMC in Nottingham do an amazing job in diificult conditions and it was an experience im hoping i never have to repeat, although unforgetable!!!!, mainly the injections and needles in my arms and feet and watching a wire being threaded up the vein on my arm!! Having 8 inch sinus plugs pulled out with pliers was also a tear inducing experience!!!!

Many thanks to paulus for visiting me in hospital, i dont remember much about it but it was very much appreciated, spoke to stabba and lurchergrll and i hope they could understand me, also thanks to my special ex pat friend stabs for keeping me entertained on the phone during the night as i couldn't sleep. And tomo, what a gent, i got home from hospital to find a collection of dvd's and a letter, very much appreciated all of you and i wont forget peoples kindness, just goes to show this site has some really lovely people on it. I also have a couple of trips to take advantage of from some generous lads. :notworthy:

Many many thanks and hopefully business will resume as normal shortly :thumbs:

Well for once i will post a reply without a hint of sarcasm or piss taking. Thank you ALL for your kind words and best wishes in what has quite frankly been a terrifying few months, they are genuinely moving.

I always assumed i was unbreakable so to be told you have a brain tumour at 38 brought me into the land of reality and scared me like never before, especially having young children. Also loosing a lot of my sight in 3 months was terrifying, it stopped my driving and hunting in december.

The staff at the QMC in Nottingham do an amazing job in diificult conditions and it was an experience im hoping i never have to repeat, although unforgetable!!!!, mainly the injections and needles in my arms and feet and watching a wire being threaded up the vein on my arm!! Having 8 inch sinus plugs pulled out with pliers was also a tear inducing experience!!!!

Many thanks to paulus for visiting me in hospital, i dont remember much about it but it was very much appreciated, spoke to stabba and lurchergrll and i hope they could understand me, also thanks to my special ex pat friend stabs for keeping me entertained on the phone during the night as i couldn't sleep. And tomo, what a gent, i got home from hospital to find a collection of dvd's and a letter, very much appreciated all of you and i wont forget peoples kindness, just goes to show this site has some really lovely people on it. I also have a couple of trips to take advantage of from some generous lads. :notworthy:

Many many thanks and hopefully business will resume as normal shortly :thumbs:

f**k me mate just goes to show you never no whats next!! hope you get well soon :victory:

• Like 1

Welcome back you old tosser !!, hell of a suprise to hear of your condition ( not as much as for you no doubt), great to see you back and doing well, but this no sarky comments and piss taking has got to f****n stop right now, it's just not you, its not normal, so lets have the old professional sarky piss taker back please as soon as you like lol. Hope you and your family are doing well mate.

Just one question, where did they pull those 8" plugs from??? and another, Who put the fuckers in there LOL

Great to see you back mate, all the very best, I kept your seat safe, right next to mine

Regards

B :thumbs:

• Like 1

I do hope you were thinking of me :hmm: as Ianb banned me :cray: , you wouldnt have done that :angel: .

PM me when your on your toes and the family are back on track what with the wife getting ill aswell and you can come out with me :victory:

For a laugh ill take you up on that :thumbs::laugh:

I do hope you were thinking of me :hmm: as Ianb banned me :cray: , you wouldnt have done that :angel: .

PM me when your on your toes and the family are back on track what with the wife getting ill aswell and you can come out with me :victory:

fecking hell you watch what your doing going out with earth you dont want to end up back in the qmc getting the other end sorted out ..... best wishes for a speedy recovery to you n the mrs -- dont watch to much dickensods real deal . if you get board and fancy a day round melton market pm me n i`ll pick you up.. Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

fecking hell you watch what your doing going out with earth you dont want to end up back in the qmc getting the other end sorted out ..... best wishes for a speedy recovery to you n the mrs -- dont watch to much dickensods real deal . if you get board and fancy a day round melton market pm me n i`ll pick you up..

take him to dave the game burger man and tell him to give him a free burger on me, might even stretch to one for you aswell :laugh:
  • Like 1

fecking hell you watch what your doing going out with earth you dont want to end up back in the qmc getting the other end sorted out ..... best wishes for a speedy recovery to you n the mrs -- dont watch to much dickensods real deal . if you get board and fancy a day round melton market pm me n i`ll pick you up..

take him to dave the game burger man and tell him to give him a free burger on me, might even stretch to one for you aswell :laugh:

free not a fecking chance :D
  • Like 1

good 2 see your on the boards again pal and that operation went well and also hope the wife is on the mend ,carn,t imagine what you and your have been trough the last 4/5 month but its onwards and upwards from now on ,wish you a speedy recovery mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Welcome back Plumbs..! :toast:

Now you can teach me how to work all these Mod thingy type buttons... ;)

Wax on wax on young grasshopper :tongue2: stig Paul can take us for a free burger :D

it`ll be free us he`ll have to pay --- :D