Simoman

Guest Leveller

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jut a quick update...Si has just phoned me and he seems to be doing ok....from what he can gather the surgery went well and he,s hoping to be home tomorrow or friday...his other half is also doing ok

It had already gone wayyyy past that Hedz, you would not believe the amount of people who have told me, not knowing i already knew Perhaps i am wrong to take the initiative and say it out loud so to

Simo has just been on the blower and said he heard that you'd posted this Von - he wanted me to thank you on his behalf for the lovely thoughts, said he really appreciates it   He's doing well, sho

Posted Images

I was always led to believe that you had to have a brain to have a Tuomor on it ??? Best of luck to you both trying times at the moment but I am sure you will both come through it stronger people .................

Carnt tell with this lot if it's serious or not, lol. But if you are in hospital, then get well soon mate.

Instead of all of this cloak and dagger stuff leaving folks wondering....Si had an operation yesterday to have a brain tumour removed.

It just goes to show what a top bloke Simoman is as no-one would have realised by the stiff upper lip and good humour he has still shown on here whilst his eyesight faded and he must have been absolutely 'shitting a brick'. Then to top it all off, as if it was not bad enough, his partner Liz (yes his partner is a female) was admitted two days before his surgery with an emergency ruptured appendix, leaving Si the added stress of getting someone to look after kids and dogs.

God bless them both.x.

i said i wouldnt say anything :laugh: trust a women :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

heres me thinking a few of us whr sworn to secrecy --- hope the road to recovary is a clear one ..

same here stig swarn to secrecy,,,i think quite alot new,,, :laugh: by the looks of it,,, i did ask him if after the opp they would give him the tumer in a jar,,,like they used to do with apendix,,,, good taliking point at partys :laugh::bad: ...he wasnt impressed.

never mind wrecking crew wilf,,, i sent him a few dvds i dont watch now,,,theres plenty of old pat the warrener to do his swead in,,lol

anyone whos knws him on fb knew ..but think ppl kept it quiet on here cos simo didnt say anything himself and i wouldnt say anyhting without someones permission anyway its all out now ..and he knows how much we all think of him:)

Carnt tell with this lot if it's serious or not, lol. But if you are in hospital, then get well soon mate.

Instead of all of this cloak and dagger stuff leaving folks wondering....Si had an operation yesterday to have a brain tumour removed.

It just goes to show what a top bloke Simoman is as no-one would have realised by the stiff upper lip and good humour he has still shown on here whilst his eyesight faded and he must have been absolutely 'shitting a brick'. Then to top it all off, as if it was not bad enough, his partner Liz (yes his partner is a female) was admitted two days before his surgery with an emergency ruptured appendix, leaving Si the added stress of getting someone to look after kids and dogs.

God bless them both.x.

i said i wouldnt say anything :laugh: trust a women :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

heres me thinking a few of us whr sworn to secrecy --- hope the road to recovary is a clear one ..

same here stig swarn to secrecy,,,i think quite alot new,,, :laugh: by the looks of it,,, i did ask him if after the opp they would give him the tumer in a jar,,,like they used to do with apendix,,,, good taliking point at partys :laugh::bad: ...he wasnt impressed.

never mind wrecking crew wilf,,, i sent him a few dvds i dont watch now,,,theres plenty of old pat the warrener to do his swead in,,lol

anyone whos knws him on fb knew ..but think ppl kept it quiet on here cos simo didnt say anything himself and i wouldnt say anyhting without someones permission anyway its all out now ..and he knows how much we all think of him:)

He knows where i live, and may well call over to beat me up. I don't mind...............

I might stand a chance of winning at the mo :D

• Like 2

God bless them both.x.

He knows where i live, and may well call over to beat me up. I don't mind...............

he rang earlier von, i didnt grass you up honest :whistling: he was fine about it :laugh: :laugh:

post-896-0-81024100-1335442081.jpg

• Like 1

God bless them both.x.

dont want you think your saying owt bad moll..you him well .i was just saying dont think was secret just no1 said anything before cos he hadnt :)

God bless them both.x.

I'd buy a ticket to watch that! :laugh:

... that's why he rang me last night Moll ... he heard you'd got some stick for spilling the beans and wanted you to know he was totally ok with it :thumbs:

• Like 4