english bull terrier pics

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m looking forward to this seeing this little chap working if he does work… he’s only about 6 months and fingers crossed he stays the size he is. 

this question has been done to death 100 times on here, and as for the "a long time since the bull was anything but a show dog"... hinks created it for the show ring! athletic LOOKS do not mean the

This old girl was game has any bull dog 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lew p said:

IMG_6320.jpeg.2945ceb2564fdf7260b43998c28dbb21.jpeg

Cracking looking dog even though there not my type of dog. An old chap near me has recently dropped dead and local folk are trying to find an home for his young English bull terrier a lump of a dog that i saw him walking it a few weeks back dragging him about and looked very boisterous. The youngest daughter asked me if i wanted it but with having no experience with this breed i declined.

40 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Cracking looking dog even though there not my type of dog. An old chap near me has recently dropped dead and local folk are trying to find an home for his young English bull terrier a lump of a dog that i saw him walking it a few weeks back dragging him about and looked very boisterous. The youngest daughter asked me if i wanted it but with having no experience with this breed i declined.

Thank you, first time owning an English bull terrier had Stafford’s before jack Russell’s and a Patterdale x so far brilliant little dig just a pup so letting him enjoy it at the moment got him as the places I mooch is quite thick undergrowth and woodland which you bump in to a lot of Charlie’s and muntjac hoping he has the power to hold on until the kit gets arrive but sadly my Lurcher got hit by a car 3 weeks ago broke her lower front leg and she’s getting in so that will be retirement in look out for a new Lurcher pup atb

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lew p said:

Thank you, first time owning an English bull terrier had Stafford’s before jack Russell’s and a Patterdale x so far brilliant little dig just a pup so letting him enjoy it at the moment got him as the places I mooch is quite thick undergrowth and woodland which you bump in to a lot of Charlie’s and muntjac hoping he has the power to hold on until the kit gets arrive but sadly my Lurcher got hit by a car 3 weeks ago broke her lower front leg and she’s getting in so that will be retirement in look out for a new Lurcher pup atb

Also hope they find a good home for the old chaps bull terrier 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I like that pup alot pal,they can be very headstrong and stubborn dogs...you will have some fun and tears along the way Im sure👍

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I like that pup alot pal,they can be very headstrong and stubborn dogs...you will have some fun and tears along the way Im sure👍

Thanks I’m looking foward to the journey see how he progresses 

10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Are they head strong and stubborn or just braindead as the ones I've encountered have been thick as shit?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

Are they head strong and stubborn or just braindead as the ones I've encountered have been thick as shit?

Their mongoloid looks don't help but I've seen very dumb bull terriers and extremely intelligent ones. The thing I don't like about most of them is the jealousy thing and is the main reason they generally can't be housed safely with other dogs when mature.