english bull terrier pics

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m looking forward to this seeing this little chap working if he does work… he’s only about 6 months and fingers crossed he stays the size he is. 

this question has been done to death 100 times on here, and as for the "a long time since the bull was anything but a show dog"... hinks created it for the show ring! athletic LOOKS do not mean the

This old girl was game has any bull dog 

Posted Images

Why do u say they where not right in the head?

I'm planning to bring my bull in uk in a couple of months an if u want we can meat to show u haw my bull works, and if we can fiind some badgers or something he will show u the move :D

illegal over here mate. Keep its for the rats & rabbits unless you wanna take it to ireland. ;)

ILLEGAL over here too bud as you well know

drawing foxes?

It is illegal or immoral to use a strong dog on fox over there mate :thumbs:

really? :icon_eek:

Apologies i never knew that.

:yes: Uncle Bear will keep you right :tongue2::laugh:

mine are DNA tested for ete defect . doplered for heart defect , kidney tested before mating .

floating patelar tested .

theres no ill heath in the line .

not one of mine is non athletic and its been personal choice not hunt with them as of yet , the two pups are simply that one has a fantastic nose he can find a stone i randomly fire off into the woods , he will find it and retreave it .

just needs to put his mouth on something now .

im happy for him to take his time , they will go to ground but not fox stuff just hollows and under root balls of fallen fine tress . im no longer fanatical about workling my dogs its just a simple past time now .

An English bull is an English bull surely. A head with legs! Unless you put a greyhound or similar to it, it still won't be fast or athletic enough for most British quarry! Ingles or not. They will only be good enough for very limited use! And they will either be good or bad at what they do, simple as that. All I know is if you have a good one there good! Very good

theres acouple of good ones down here that will do anything you want , the one is amazing at jumping she will clear 6 foot fences no problem but they hunt like hell and do all prey

• Like 1
  • 11 years later...