english bull terrier pics

Why do u say they where not right in the head?

I'm planning to bring my bull in uk in a couple of months an if u want we can meat to show u haw my bull works, and if we can fiind some badgers or something he will show u the move :D

illegal over here mate. Keep its for the rats & rabbits unless you wanna take it to ireland. ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m looking forward to this seeing this little chap working if he does work… he’s only about 6 months and fingers crossed he stays the size he is. 

this question has been done to death 100 times on here, and as for the "a long time since the bull was anything but a show dog"... hinks created it for the show ring! athletic LOOKS do not mean the

This old girl was game has any bull dog 

Posted Images

last week i was in the dog exercising pen at our local park with the wifes ab and a women with 2 ebts on leads came over for a chat and one was barking its head off,and when she tried telling it off it would snap at her hand :icon_eek:

she seen me looking an said it s ok its only young it will grow out of it,when i asked its age she said its just over a year old ffs .

they are mental dogs lol will et everything in site mine ate scratch cards,rats,walls,you name it when your out with them they just eat what they find my dads house was wrecked in no time table legs and chairs chewed to death lol.

mine even used to bite the steel gates on the drive whilst i stood talking to me mates mental.some are keen most are soft.

I'm planning to bring my bull in uk in a couple of months an if u want we can meat to show u haw my bull works, and if we can fiind some badgers or something he will show u the move :D

illegal over here mate. Keep its for the rats & rabbits unless you wanna take it to ireland. ;)

ILLEGAL over here too bud as you well know

drawing foxes?

What is illegal? To bring my dog here or to go hunting badgers and boars with him?

What is illegal? To bring my dog here or to go hunting badgers and boars with him?

killing anything with dogs other than rats and rabbits is illegal in the UK pal......and we ain't joking, our country is run by clowns!

• Like 1

Well may be i will turn my dogs attention to the clowns :))))))))))

Any way my dog is not able to kill an mature boar so no problem when searching the woods :D

And i won let my dog kill anything, and he never killed something in his life except maybe an badger in his hole....but couldn't see nothing inside..just hear the sounds. My dog was in the ground about 26 hours until he get home ( 1 mile). But i don't let him to kill any weaker animal. With big game i love to let him try :D

drawing foxes?

It is illegal or immoral to use a strong dog on fox over there mate :thumbs:

drawing foxes?

Wasn't planning to let my dog on foxes.....as i see u cut the branch under me so i retreat everything that i said....i wont take my dog on the field for hunting.....i will keep it in the yard only....

Hes a pet hes not a hinting dog, never planed to use him for hunting here mate.

Cheers !

drawing foxes?

really? :icon_eek:

Apologies i never knew that.