english bull terrier pics

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m looking forward to this seeing this little chap working if he does work… he’s only about 6 months and fingers crossed he stays the size he is. 

this question has been done to death 100 times on here, and as for the "a long time since the bull was anything but a show dog"... hinks created it for the show ring! athletic LOOKS do not mean the

This old girl was game has any bull dog 

Posted Images

this question has been done to death 100 times on here, and as for the "a long time since the bull was anything but a show dog"... hinks created it for the show ring!

athletic LOOKS do not mean the animal carries the required attributes the bull and terrier breeds are well known for...

Yokel.

• Like 9

Here are some examples. The first one is an game bred bull terrier from india witch is for sale.....the second one doesn't need any kind of introduction because u all know him and the lat one is an red nose ebt...color undesirable by standard....but looks amazing

post-72253-0-45781300-1335886116.jpg

post-72253-0-84390900-1335886136.jpg

post-72253-0-76640100-1335886139.jpg

• Like 2

Well the middle one is the daddy of badger dogs....yes is Red hand of ulster!

But if u really want an apbt why don't u buy one mate..its not that heavy!

Everything is possible if u want it for real!!!

And just to let u know Ebt excels in a lot of fields same as Apbt...but easier to handle to be honest!

i dont have all these dogs any more , most where not right in the head ,

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0063.jpg

2012_0321gemmaahhhh0041.jpg

2012_0321gemmaahhhh0040.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Photo0155.jpg

ruby.jpg

there all pure miniature bull terriers with kc papers , show shite as you would say , none have ever shown or will and im just starting to work 2 of the 12 month olds , and repeated the mating .

go out most day to teach them stuff in the feilds or woods , they have not caught on just yet but im in no rush . all are under 18" to the shoulder .

• Like 1

And yes..i agree with u that they are show shit mostly of them witch lost not only the agility and the heart but the temperament as well...they are shadows only....i as speaking with the owner of an world champ ebt and he told me that its looking for some good temperament dog to breed with to improve his dogs.

But still u can fiind really good ones as well.