english bull terrier pics

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m looking forward to this seeing this little chap working if he does work… he’s only about 6 months and fingers crossed he stays the size he is. 

this question has been done to death 100 times on here, and as for the "a long time since the bull was anything but a show dog"... hinks created it for the show ring! athletic LOOKS do not mean the

This old girl was game has any bull dog 

Posted Images

On 17/02/2024 at 23:44, gnipper said:

Are they head strong and stubborn or just braindead as the ones I've encountered have been thick as shit?

Own 2 back in the early 90s a miniature and a standard and both were thick as shit and not quite wired up right.The standard had a litter and decided it would rather eat them than feed them.Ive heard of a few others that did the same

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Own 2 back in the early 90s a miniature and a standard and both were thick as shit and not quite wired up right.The standard had a litter and decided it would rather eat them than feed them.Ive heard of a few others that did the same

Aye, eating litters ain't that rare with them daft buggers. Seen more manny e.b.t's then any other of the bull breeds as well. Wouldn't give you two bob for one. Had a half cross over thirty years ago, he'd bite ya as soon as look at you.....

received_601010077499485.jpeg

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Aye, eating litters ain't that rare with them daft buggers. Seen more manny e.b.t's then any other of the bull breeds as well. Wouldn't give you two bob for one. Had a half cross over thirty years ago, he'd bite ya as soon as look at you.....

received_601010077499485.jpeg

I remember chatting to a fella from London who was busy with the bulldogs back in the 80s.He said when they were young lads starting out and the bulldogs were quite new over here they bred 3 litters by putting a well bred bulldog on different EBT bitches and every litter produced maneaters

• Like 3

I got told years ago that ebt will turn on its owner at least once in its life, dunno how true it is but seems that you lads have encountered a few badduns.

My mate has a young one there that has eaten through doors, couches, stairs etc and it's a nut job 😜 

• Haha 2
On 22/02/2024 at 06:27, downsouth said:

The standard had a litter and decided it would rather eat them than feed them.Ive heard of a few others that did the same

I've heard quite a few doing the same back in the 80's when everyone had an English Bull over here. I'll guarantee it's their insane jealousy.

• 1 month later...
On 28/02/2024 at 16:04, dai dogs said:

Iv owned many EBT not many of them had it in them to work bred many litters back in the day as for eating pups if you know what you’re doing they won’t eat them 

IMG_3221.jpeg

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_2279.jpeg

If you know what youre doing?I treated it the same as any other bitch Id had with pups on it and none of them killed their pups

• Like 2

My mate bought a ebt armed response shot it after it filpped and wouldn't let him leave the bedroom eddy he had it mounted for some reason  the lad had kept apbt for years but said that dog was totally unhinged 

On 09/04/2024 at 19:55, dai dogs said:

This old girl was game has any bull dog 

IMG_2820.jpeg

No offence but i dont believe a word of it.....saw and heard of a few of the crosses years ago that showed gameness but never a pure Ebt....cant even recall a pure one that ever even had a match.

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No offence but i dont believe a word of it.....saw and heard of a few of the crosses years ago that showed gameness but never a pure Ebt....cant even recall a pure one that ever even had a match.

I bit my tongue on this post, I assumed he was talking about KC bulldogs 😁 it's laughable, but as long as he was happy with the dog I s'pose....re: pure ebts being matched, the only one I can think of was "Carl's Guvnor" pretty sure his claim to fame was losing against tug! But I may have remembered wrong. They're a "rough and tumble" dog at best, and to claim any were anywhere near "as game as any bulldog" would hint to me the person making the claim has never seen a true, gamebred bulldog going about it's business!...j.m.h.o...

Yokel 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

I bit my tongue on this post, I assumed he was talking about KC bulldogs 😁 it's laughable, but as long as he was happy with the dog I s'pose....re: pure ebts being matched, the only one I can think of was "Carl's Guvnor" pretty sure his claim to fame was losing against tug! But I may have remembered wrong. They're a "rough and tumble" dog at best, and to claim any were anywhere near "as game as any bulldog" would hint to me the person making the claim has never seen a true, gamebred bulldog going about it's business!...j.m.h.o...

Yokel 

You and me both.I thought you know what it aint even worth commenting on.Be like trying to have a sensible debate about bulldogs and suchlike with a certain fella who keeps saluki lurchers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1