Should Whin have been banned . vote either way

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Whin get back onto the hunting life?

• Yes he should be reinstated onto THL
    • No he should stay banned from THL

Bendrover is going to be in bits when he next logs on!!! :laugh:

probably him that caused whin to be banned all those ive got my tongue up whins arse threads probably made whin get too big headed.

anyone would think he was the person who only ever done anything

maybe whin is burrells alto ego.

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the salmos, phezzies, rose and all the game on the big stubbles i feel sorry for.......it will be a massacre now he has all that extra time on his hands!

i have no idea why he was banned ,there must have been a good reason , personally i couldnt care less ,rarely have i heard him have a good word for anyone ,or there dogs !

Im convinced some of you folk take this gaff a little bit too serious........its an internet forum not the local village pub who gives a shit if some stranger off the internet has been chucked out.

I voted yes, the only posts what get moderated should be those damaging to the forum and the only people who should be banned are anti hunt!

His username should be changed to thrush though :laugh:

What about dog peddlers, dog thieves, general scum, folk who post retarded illegal stuff, and those who threaten / intimidate people. Oh yes and the thick folk?

Well there goes half the membership!

• Like 1

it would be great if we could all post to please others, i used to enjoy all whins posts, ye ban a hunter, and leave antis on, and open it to the public, fair play to ye,

How do you find out who the antis are?

It wouldn't be difficult for them to join up and keep their heads down while gathering evidence.

All this talk of antis is utter nonsense. Keep the posts legal and sensible and they would never have any ammunition against us.

• Like 3
Guest thebigdog

up until the past couple of months i would of said he should be allowed back on, but recently every post ive seen for him has been him belittling and talking down to anyone who posts about a nite out / their dogs. so now id say f**k him, good riddance. :thumbs:

• Like 2

i voted yes,hes done nothing to me.have seen a few of his posts and members replys(can be a good laugh reading it aw at times when bored at work) being serious though if you dont like the guy for what ever reason dont read/reply to him.would be a boring world if we all thought and done the same :D

I think people should get posting about HUNTING and get over the fact some random member on the internet, that contributed nothing but shite on the forum is gone..

The people who do the real damage to hunting are amongst us on here, there not anti's, there idiots spouting and posting dangerous comments without engaging there brains.....