How a butchers window should look

This was a favour Simo a big one she has been more than kind. I´ve had enough of this crap none of you know me except for a couple who WHEN we were mates was always on the phone etc but now I´m a messer not that I give a shiite what they think or tbh any of you. You don´t know the full story only what your told !!!

The one person I do give a fec about is 6pack she has been messed about by me unintentionally I have vowed to resolve it and I will.

THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO SCREW THIS WOMAN OVER REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LOT THINK as I said you don´t know me

Just an update.

Trev has now gone to stay with some other friend of Mushys.

The cash expected last month arrived, but that promised this month has not.

Regardless of what this lot think, you screwed me over. Simple.

he is a wrong un, you tried your best with the guy, a lot more than you should have, or i would have :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only problem is it's 16€ per kilo and these hares weigh it a couple :laugh:   Pyrenean hares is what they are called and they are fookin massive  

Id of kept that one quiet if i was you lol... was you stopping him giving you a speeding ticket

do yaself an the dog an favour an keep the dog, im sure you will survive, an if you cant, rehome the dog, nobody i knowwould call you a theif knowing the full story

Posted Images

This was a favour Simo a big one she has been more than kind. I´ve had enough of this crap none of you know me except for a couple who WHEN we were mates was always on the phone etc but now I´m a messer not that I give a shiite what they think or tbh any of you. You don´t know the full story only what your told !!!

The one person I do give a fec about is 6pack she has been messed about by me unintentionally I have vowed to resolve it and I will.

THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO SCREW THIS WOMAN OVER REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LOT THINK as I said you don´t know me

Just an update.

next time think twice and ask for money up front,no payments give them a deadline and get shut of the dog one way or another

had it done to me they soon collected it,

may serve as a warning to others

Just an update.

Cnuts trick mushy lad, a cnuts trick.

• Like 1

Just had a quick read through this and I don't know how the fella can lay straight in bed at night!

6pack major praise for doing your best there isn't anything else you could have done.

Sorry to hear you have ended up down on money through this dickhead.

Send me your PayPal and I'll send you a few quid for trying to help.

Come on lads get a few quid each shipped over to help the lass out.

Liam

• Like 1

Just had a quick read through this and I don't know how the fella can lay straight in bed at night!

6pack major praise for doing your best there isn't anything else you could have done.

Liam

FFS make sure you send the money :laugh:

• Like 3

Liam

That's really sweet of you but totally unnecessary Thank you. :victory: