How a butchers window should look

Prefered the crack about the hares much more intresting reading...

Pages of shit its upto the people envolved to sort, Half the folk chipping in are just trolls.

State of plays clear between them, clean the thread this is not hunting its jezzer kyle.

Pages of shit its upto the people envolved to sort, Half the folk chipping in are just trolls.

State of plays clear between them, clean the thread this is not hunting its jezzer kyle.

Sometimes getting a dispute into the open can get the wheels moving when other avenues have failed. .....You say half the folk "chipping in" are just trolls, are you not just "chipping" in?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only problem is it's 16€ per kilo and these hares weigh it a couple :laugh:   Pyrenean hares is what they are called and they are fookin massive  

Id of kept that one quiet if i was you lol... was you stopping him giving you a speeding ticket

do yaself an the dog an favour an keep the dog, im sure you will survive, an if you cant, rehome the dog, nobody i knowwould call you a theif knowing the full story

Posted Images

nice to see not every country is full of fannies :thumbs:

I kid you not they are well into their game here everywhere sells rabbit and hare but mostly it's skinned etc but in the butchers they still hang them in their jackets. It aint cheap though one rabbit and not even a big one(3/4) will set you back about 7quid

They charge 2 quid for a pigeon near us....I thought that was a bit cheaky. Might as well pot a couple with an air rifle in the garden.....for crop protection of course :whistling:

Guest thebigdog

Sometimes getting a dispute into the open can get the wheels moving when other avenues have failed. .....You say half the folk "chipping in" are just trolls, are you not just "chipping" in?

:laugh:

No simo.

I was enjoying the inital thread not pages of rubbish.

Wind your neck in, do your job as a mod and clean this shite up.

Thanks for your advice, i'll take it under advisement...................my advisor tells me to ignore you..............

No simo.

I think simo is involved in this thread in the capacity of friend, as he can see a friend being f****d over now where I come from thats what friends do.

Giro you go on about this being a hunting site which it is but this is the general talk section, where people generally talk about "anything"

No simo.

I think simo is involved in this thread in the capacity of friend, as he can see a friend being f****d over now where I come from thats what friends do.

Giro you go on about this being a hunting site which it is but this is the general talk section, where people generally talk about "anything"

to right JB.

Right, Mushroom is obviously in the wrong.

However - how could anyone really think it was a good idea to take in someone elses dog, who they have never met, but know vaguely through a forum, whilst he emigrated to another country?

How could you not see that it was going to lead to super hassle?????

However - how could anyone really think it was a good idea to take in someone elses dog, who they have never met, but know vaguely through a forum, whilst he emigrated to another country?

I know exactly what your saying but it was done through a mutual friend of theirs who now wishes they hadn't vouched for him and feels the same :thumbs:

I know exactly what your saying but it was done through a mutual friend of theirs who now wishes they hadn't vouched for him and feels the same :thumbs:

Aye, it is always going to end in tears isn't it :yes: I mean, don't get me wrong i respect 6packs desire to go out of her way to help someone out, but to be fair i'd be wondering why the bloke couldnt find a single person that they actually know who would look after the dog, or in fact just got it sorted to take him? These sort of things always end up a nightmare.

Aye, it is always going to end in tears isn't it :yes: I mean, don't get me wrong i respect 6packs desire to go out of her way to help someone out, but to be fair i'd be wondering why the bloke couldnt find a single person that they actually know who would look after the dog, or in fact just got it sorted to take him? These sort of things always end up a nightmare.

i was asked and another lad he met threw me and both gave the same answer....NO..both of the same opinion if the dog comes here it stays here you aint having it back..i for one couldnt bond with a dog....hold it back when it should be working....and then hand it back over after 6-12 months,