How a butchers window should look

Right, Mushroom is obviously in the wrong.

However - how could anyone really think it was a good idea to take in someone elses dog, who they have never met, but know vaguely through a forum, whilst he emigrated to another country?

How could you not see that it was going to lead to super hassle?????

I know exactly what your saying but it was done through a mutual friend of theirs who now wishes they hadn't vouched for him and feels the same :thumbs:

Aye, it is always going to end in tears isn't it :yes: I mean, don't get me wrong i respect 6packs desire to go out of her way to help someone out, but to be fair i'd be wondering why the bloke couldnt find a single person that they actually know who would look after the dog, or in fact just got it sorted to take him? These sort of things always end up a nightmare.

i was asked and another lad he met threw me and both gave the same answer....NO..both of the same opinion if the dog comes here it stays here you aint having it back..i for one couldnt bond with a dog....hold it back when it should be working....and then hand it back over after 6-12 months,

Was this a one of situation like , does 6 pack not look after folks dogs?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only problem is it's 16€ per kilo and these hares weigh it a couple :laugh:   Pyrenean hares is what they are called and they are fookin massive  

Id of kept that one quiet if i was you lol... was you stopping him giving you a speeding ticket

do yaself an the dog an favour an keep the dog, im sure you will survive, an if you cant, rehome the dog, nobody i knowwould call you a theif knowing the full story

Posted Images

Right, Mushroom is obviously in the wrong.

However - how could anyone really think it was a good idea to take in someone elses dog, who they have never met, but know vaguely through a forum, whilst he emigrated to another country?

How could you not see that it was going to lead to super hassle?????

I know exactly what your saying but it was done through a mutual friend of theirs who now wishes they hadn't vouched for him and feels the same :thumbs:

Aye, it is always going to end in tears isn't it :yes: I mean, don't get me wrong i respect 6packs desire to go out of her way to help someone out, but to be fair i'd be wondering why the bloke couldnt find a single person that they actually know who would look after the dog, or in fact just got it sorted to take him? These sort of things always end up a nightmare.

i was asked and another lad he met threw me and both gave the same answer....NO..both of the same opinion if the dog comes here it stays here you aint having it back..i for one couldnt bond with a dog....hold it back when it should be working....and then hand it back over after 6-12 months,

Was this a one of situation like , does 6 pack not look after folks dogs?

im sure its just a favour...shes done the tit a favour and hes taken the piss no matter how much he trys to denie it.

This was a favour Simo a big one she has been more than kind. I´ve had enough of this crap none of you know me except for a couple who WHEN we were mates was always on the phone etc but now I´m a messer not that I give a shiite what they think or tbh any of you. You don´t know the full story only what your told !!!

The one person I do give a fec about is 6pack she has been messed about by me unintentionally I have vowed to resolve it and I will.

THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO SCREW THIS WOMAN OVER REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LOT THINK as I said you don´t know me

• Like 2

aw that sounds confinding well to me personaly and im a mans man , dog would go to pet home or sold for a some of money to cover my costs as if you cant aford it well you will some day and start a fresh and wiser , mean who is mushroom and what calibre of dog man is he to do that maybe not in purpose but after amonth or two i would no if i can get the dog over or not dont no many men who would put up with lame exuses

For feck sake mod's dont you think the butchers shop should be closed down 2 days of shite now :yes:

Its hardly the butchers f*****g fault................ :whistling:

• Like 2

Aye leave the butcher out of it hes sound!.

The very least we can do is give mushroom the benefit of the doubt, like we did with 2b...we will give him 2 weeks.

:whistling:

FTB

6 pack has given him best part of a year :whistling: :whistling:

Aye leave the butcher out of it hes sound!.

The very least we can do is give mushroom the benefit of the doubt, like we did with 2b...we will give him 2 weeks.

:whistling:

FTB

:censored::laugh: simo i no you and the others are looking out for a frend but should realy be on here?

No simo.

I was enjoying the inital thread not pages of rubbish.

Wind your neck in, do your job as a mod and clean this shite up.

I think simo is involved in this thread in the capacity of friend, as he can see a friend being f****d over now where I come from thats what friends do.

Giro you go on about this being a hunting site which it is but this is the general talk section, where people generally talk about "anything"

Eye its a thread about a butchers Shop window not about a love story about a abandoned lurcher...

The thread was really intresting and just turned into a pile of pish, If it was a bitch thread from the begining I would not of even read it...

It was generating replys and intrest its just a shame its got 6 pages of shit attached..

If you wanted a Topic about Mushroom and his Dog and 6 pack and her financial loss a new topic should of been started.

• 4 weeks later...

This was a favour Simo a big one she has been more than kind. I´ve had enough of this crap none of you know me except for a couple who WHEN we were mates was always on the phone etc but now I´m a messer not that I give a shiite what they think or tbh any of you. You don´t know the full story only what your told !!!

The one person I do give a fec about is 6pack she has been messed about by me unintentionally I have vowed to resolve it and I will.

THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO SCREW THIS WOMAN OVER REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU LOT THINK as I said you don´t know me

Just an update.

Trev has now gone to stay with some other friend of Mushys.

The cash expected last month arrived, but that promised this month has not.

Regardless of what this lot think, you screwed me over. Simple.