How a butchers window should look

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only problem is it's 16€ per kilo and these hares weigh it a couple :laugh:   Pyrenean hares is what they are called and they are fookin massive  

Id of kept that one quiet if i was you lol... was you stopping him giving you a speeding ticket

do yaself an the dog an favour an keep the dog, im sure you will survive, an if you cant, rehome the dog, nobody i knowwould call you a theif knowing the full story

Posted Images

nice to see not every country is full of fannies :thumbs:

I kid you not they are well into their game here everywhere sells rabbit and hare but mostly it's skinned etc but in the butchers they still hang them in their jackets. It aint cheap though one rabbit and not even a big one(3/4) will set you back about 7quid

@mushroom head

do you hunt over there mate?

Not yet been out with a couple of people here but i've nothing here yet, my dog should be here in Feb then it'll be game on

this time next year you'll be a millionaire.

@mushroom head

Not yet been out with a couple of people here but i've nothing here yet, my dog should be here in Feb then it'll be game on

lol nope but I'll be ok :laugh:

@mushroom head

I doubt it....his f*****g mutt would struggle on a rabbit never mind a hare............... :whistling::D

@mushroom head

I doubt it....his f*****g mutt would struggle on a rabbit never mind a hare............... :whistling::D

lol Lab spastic happy new year mate ;)

Now for the jollys......

Lab you slag with a potlicker we'll see how trev does when he gets here :laugh: :laugh: already managed to get 20 hectares of permish here in Catalonia with plenty of game on so he'll be getting tried :victory:

• Like 1

Better quality......there dead mate....... :laugh:

Happy New Year too you too mate. Landed on your feet out there mate by the sounds of things.........always fancied a a trip out there... :whistling:

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

Happy New Year too you too mate. Landed on your feet out there mate by the sounds of things.........always fancied a a trip out there... :whistling:

you'd be in heaven with all them gay bars

with his hair cut and tight jeans shorts and crop top.

with his hair cut and tight jeans shorts and crop top.

Get the image out your mind you f*****g filthy whore!!