How a butchers window should look

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only problem is it's 16€ per kilo and these hares weigh it a couple :laugh:   Pyrenean hares is what they are called and they are fookin massive  

Id of kept that one quiet if i was you lol... was you stopping him giving you a speeding ticket

do yaself an the dog an favour an keep the dog, im sure you will survive, an if you cant, rehome the dog, nobody i knowwould call you a theif knowing the full story

Posted Images

A propers cnuts trick that is, taking somebodys kindness as a weakness and using it against them. :nono:

Got the poor women having to forgo her own animals needs so that she can take best care of yours, I know what I'd do.

Too true johnny and thats one of my weakneses why i am not so keen on meeting and makeing new mates and shamefull stunts like this reafirm my thoughts.

Shroom, ive said it before on this thread and told you in pm, you need to give the girl some money, start making good on your promises and stop taking advantage. If it was me the dog would of been gone after the first mess around, ive told 6 pack she is too soft and she has done you a HUGE favour, she had boarded, cared for and exercised a dog for a complete stranger to the detriment of her own animals. I sincerely hope you make some sort of compensation and hope you wont collect the dog and disapear after all the effort 6 pack has done, im shocked.........

Have told her he is taking the piss and once the dog is gone ( when he can pull his finger out his arse that is)

she will not hear or see him for dust, told you R you should have just sent him a message to say the dog has gone

and rehomed him - you've had months of piss take from him, its beyond a joke.

• Like 1

Now I have heard the story from all parties, I think its a f*****g disgrace!

If you cant afford to keep a dog, you should NOT own a dog. And furthermore you should not rely (take advantage) on others kindness and generosity then shite in the nest.

If he does dissapear 6pac, im sure people would be happy to club together and pay off what is owed, even though it should not come to that.

Get rid of the dog ASAP, he has no shout in what happens to it since he abandoned it.

FTB

• Like 2

Prefered the crack about the hares much more intresting reading...

Pages of shit its upto the people envolved to sort, Half the folk chipping in are just trolls.

State of plays clear between them, clean the thread this is not hunting its jezzer kyle.