Kennel chain twisting

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this thing about a dog on a chain will be more aggressive blah blah blah.....what nonsense......ive kept dogs on chains,in runs and on cable lines.....cable lines i always found best followed by c

hey lads i wasnt being a smart arse,just was messing he corrected someones grammar,and got it wrong himself.just thought it was funny sorry .

i i captain

IMO if you need to chain a dog you dont have adequate space to keep one properly so a dog is a nono with your fad.

a chained dog on a 6ft chain actually has access to 12x12ft...although thats assuming the dog has a clear run on all 4 sides... alot more room than a 8ft x 6ft run would take up...thereby debunking the adequate space theory..atb stabba

IMO if you need to chain a dog you dont have adequate space to keep one properly so a dog is a nono with your fad.

a chained dog on a 6ft chain actually has access to 12x12ft...although thats assuming the dog has a clear run on all 4 sides... alot more room than a 8ft x 6ft run would take up...thereby debunking the adequate space theory..atb stabba

That sound's good in theory but all the dog's i have seen on chain's have been treated like shite..

dogs onchains treated like rubish ,dont agree way backs those that did not keep there hounds indoors kept them on kennels and chains ,that was the way before all these runs etc . plenty stimulation if exercised regular . seen some belter chain and kennel dogs saves space and the large kennels which in theory most dont need if getting them out and about , has been said fella a couple of good swivls will do the trick .atb bunnys.

few split links and swivels from an agri merchant will do the trick, normally see one attached to both ends of chain and middle section,

this is an excellent way of preventing the chain coiling up... and should cost no more than a tenner at the very most...

Snap.
  • Like 1

I used to nock about with a kid who ad a guard dog on a chain n ad a kennel to sleep in but the chain was attached to a 30ft line from on end of the yard to the other (like a zip line) and ad a chain from that to the dog and the dog ad all the yard owner was happy and so was the dog

That sound's good in theory but all the dog's i have seen on chain's have been treated like shite..

have you never seen a shit kennel?

i've seen a few i wouldn't dream of putting my dogs in,a good chain set up is better and more hygenic imo

i've seen a few i wouldn't dream of putting my dogs in,a good chain set up is better and more hygenic imo

Hygienic you mean? Lol I carnt see that mate with the dog shit every where and the chain getting draged throw it fool that a nice size clean dog run all the way for me

Hygienic you mean? Lol I carnt see that mate with the dog shit every where and the chain getting draged throw it fool that a nice size clean dog run all the way for me

you mean through lol

dragged through it,you mean?

more room for the dog to stay away from the shit and piss,my dogs where a lot more relaxed on the chain,they spring out of the kennel like a bat out of hell now going wild.

Any pics of chain and kennel

Set ups? Only ever seen one and it was

A german shepherd in appalling conditions with a small shitty kennel from the pet shop and the grass around him was gone and a mud out was there in a big circle around the kennel as far as the chain would reach.

Just curious that's all.....