Kennel chain twisting

Any pics of chain and kennel

Set ups? Only ever seen one and it was

A german shepherd in appalling conditions with a small shitty kennel from the pet shop and the grass around him was gone and a mud out was there in a big circle around the kennel as far as the chain would reach.

Just curious that's all.....

Can you not use your imagination,ya knob.

They are dogs,not children!

Thats a rather odd response to call him a knob he was only asking a question. Just another spin on this thread cause there has been a lot of talk of dogs being more agressive etc I find dogs on chains more excitable always moving around and being generally hyper. Where as when my dogs are in there kennels they are there to rest and relax until there needed back out again.

Fcuk off

lol whats wrong with you?no selection box in your stocking.

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this thing about a dog on a chain will be more aggressive blah blah blah.....what nonsense......ive kept dogs on chains,in runs and on cable lines.....cable lines i always found best followed by c

hey lads i wasnt being a smart arse,just was messing he corrected someones grammar,and got it wrong himself.just thought it was funny sorry .

i i captain

A german shepherd in appalling conditions with a small shitty kennel from the pet shop and the grass around him was gone and a mud out was there in a big circle around the kennel as far as the chain would reach.

Thats a rather odd response to call him a knob he was only asking a question. Just another spin on this thread cause there has been a lot of talk of dogs being more agressive etc I find dogs on chains more excitable always moving around and being generally hyper. Where as when my dogs are in there kennels they are there to rest and relax until there needed back out again.

Fcuk off

lol whats wrong with you?no selection box in your stocking.

he was on the naughty list :laugh:

• Like 1

i dont see what all the chew is about , if a dog is in a pen or on a chain , as long as its cleaned out regular fed and has water and is looked after it should be fine

ffs the bloke only wanted to know how to stop his chain from twisting

And my 10year old sister has got my password and learnt a new word.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've some off my terriers on chains, they seem just as happy as the ones that are penned up. I like a terrier on a chain I think it keeps them active as it may possibly give them a few sense of freedom since they're not surrounded by galvanised wire. Sometimes if I have a young terrier that's not coming on the best I'd swap them onto a chain for a few weeks and have noticed a big change in them on the next outing. Works for me, maybe not for all though...

Its easy to make up a good chain which won't twist,

Just get a chain of suitable length / strength. Use a link coupler from Diy shop to connect the chain to an old dog lead with metal clasp (cut the strap off) which will allow swivel, (be aware of the length of chain as if your dog can jump any fence close by he will be hung, it happens!!!).