Favourite current tv shows

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come dine with me

Deadliest catch, Axe men, also enjoyed Strike back project Dawn, the Borgias, and Game of thrones.

yep frozen planet, when that bison flattened the other bison by accident,, unlucky

Total Fishing, Night Stalkers, Nordic Wild, Frozen Planet, Celebrity Juice, Deadliest Catch, Trawlermen, Axe Men, Ice Road Truckers, Go Fishing, Leopards of Dead Tree Island, Serengeti, Al Murray Road to Berlin, Keiser Report, Great Escapes of WW2, Mighty Ships, Pawn Stars. Thank feck our peg got Sky plus. 600 odd channels and 99% of it is pish.

Justin's House, Balamory, Gigglebiz, ShowMe ShowMe, Pepper Pig, In The fecking Night Garden... I hate them all but am forced every fecking minute of every fecking day to watch... :cray:

When will it end, when will it end..!!!!!!

Justin's House, Balamory, Gigglebiz, ShowMe ShowMe, Pepper Pig, In The fecking Night Garden... I hate them all but am forced every fecking minute of every fecking day to watch... :cray:

Tell me about it, I've just sat through 'The Adventures of Abney & Teal' & 'In the night garden'.. :(

At least there's a few new Peppa Pigs on, I've seen most of them about 10 times each.. :(:laugh:

Bosun, it never ends, mine watched those when they were young, now they are older its i-Carly/Victorius/Good luck Charlie etc etc, trust me they make Balamory etc look like Bafta award winning dramas, nowdays i wish they were watching the in the night garden etc, i really do.....