I never stuck at anything when i was younger had a chance to be taken on as a pro fighter and wasted the opportunity .

Joined the army at 18 and showed great potential but again was young and stupid and dropped out .

I try and see everything i start through now !

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive thought long and hard about this , thinking maybe i should come up with a meaningful , honest , view of the regrets in my life .   I have none . I regret nothing ive done . I often think things

Regrets..ive had a few but then again.. too few to mention

got i few .. i was close to my grandad missed his funeral to work away an earn a few quid i know what he would have wanted me to do but aint the same .. packing up boxing , not buying a remote cottag

Posted Images

Biggest regret is joining THL now ill never be happy with my little dog. I thought he was a star but now i realise he isnt a good dog unless hes doing 3 of 3 long ears and 5 charlie a week suplimented with 100 rabbit bags and a sika stag every so oftern. I used to take the dog out for the craic, now im not sure what i have him out for as obviously i should just sell him to the local chinkey for pitance and some sweet and sour "chciken" balls.

• Like 1

Biggest regret is joining THL now ill never be happy with my little dog. I thought he was a star but now i realise he isnt a good dog unless hes doing 3 of 3 long ears and 5 charlie a week suplimented with 100 rabbit bags and a sika stag every so oftern. I used to take the dog out for the craic, now im not sure what i have him out for as obviously i should just sell him to the local chinkey for pitance and some sweet and sour "chciken" balls.

laugh.giflaugh.gif great

I'm only 15 Years old and reading this topic makes me want to change my ways I'm kind of a d*ck to my parents about stupid things and I don't try hard at school I'm the sort of lad that just takes it as it comes and puts in the minimum amount of effort

I'm talented at rugby but I have refused so many offers from clubs ect

im a tall lad with wide shoulders so people think he a big f*cker I'll see how far I can push his patience and when they start I fly of the handle I've almost had about 6 fights in the past year.

So I think i'm gona try harder in life for my own good

Edited by J.DOG

I'm only 15 Years old and reading this topic makes me want to change my ways I'm kind of a d*ck to my parents about stupid things and I don't try hard at school I'm the sort of lad that just takes it as it comes and puts in the minimum amount of effort

im a tall lad with wide shoulders so people think he a big f*cker I'll see how far I can push his patience and when they start I fly of the handle I've almost had about 6 fights in the past year.

Good for you mate. Your young enough that it aint to late. A lot of us ended up with our regrets because we just let life happen and then thought "oh f**k, i wish blah blah, oh well to late now".

Good lad!! seriously, as a teenager, you think you know it all, i always remember my dad saying to me as a young child, clean your teeth properly, you will thank me for it when you're older, study hard, you will thank me for it when your older!!!! i didnt study hard and now i regret it, howerver, i have great teeth!! if only i'd listened hey, pops knew best!!! get your head down and do what your good at, dont look back and regret it! :thumbs:

Evening All,

I only have one regret in my life. I knew my Father was dying, but i didnt tell him I loved him, and how proud I was to be his son. I remind myself of this everyday and leave nothing unsaid. Six years on and I still feel as much grief as the time it happened. I have never told anyone this before, and why im doing it on a forum I dont know. Suppose i need to get it off my chest.

Kind Regards,

Mikey.

Evening All,

I only have one regret in my life. I knew my Father was dying, but i didnt tell him I loved him, and how proud I was to be his son. I remind myself of this everyday and leave nothing unsaid. Six years on and I still feel as much grief as the time it happened. I have never told anyone this before, and why im doing it on a forum I dont know. Suppose i need to get it off my chest.

Kind Regards,

Mikey.

I'm sure he knew all of that mate, I know what you mean though I regret not saying certain things or doing more when someone very close to me passed away recently after a long illness, but he knew how I felt I'm sure.

I tell my kids I love them every day more than once most days, and the missus even gets told she's loved too, like you say leave nothing unsaid.

All The Best

Mate