HAYE VS KLITSCHKO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views. I really

klitschko he will punish him for being mouthy and disrespctful carnt wait

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on

Quite sad really that david haye had to make excuses about a broken toe and not being able to push off his right foot. I would give him alot more credit for admitting that he got beaten by a better boxer. But now i think hes just a sore loser.

Quite sad really that david haye had to make excuses about a broken toe and not being able to push off his right foot. I would give him alot more credit for admitting that he got beaten by a better boxer. But now i think hes just a sore loser.

is that what he said? that's quite pathetic!

I agree if he would of said thats i would of respected the man more but after that come on fellas thats got prove alot about the ''haymarker''

Didn't see the need for all that theatre at the start & wasn't impressed with Haye's gamesmanship either. He hit the deck more times than a Portuguese winger and kept looking at the ref all the way through the fight.. Deserved result IMO. :yes:

I thought it wasn't a bad fight apart from all that! :D

:icon_redface: bit embarassing for the ol Haymaker now, mind he got £10 million reasons to be smiling, gotta admit i did not think he had 12 rounds in him, wonder if he got the guts to have another crack at it, maybe a more subdued build up next time, just watched it at work on a streaming site, so did not see it all, but looked from what i seen that Klitsho was never in trouble and boxed a sensible fight, cannot wait to see it properly at home in the morning :thumbs:

Didn't see the need for all that theatre at the start & wasn't impressed with Haye's gamesmanship either. He hit the deck more times than a Portuguese winger and kept looking at the ref all the way through the fight.. Deserved result IMO. :yes:

I thought it wasn't a bad fight apart from all that! :D

how many times did he hit the deck? mine kept freezing so I've no idea how the fight went!