You done anything as a once in a lifetime experience

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True story,I was in Cairo for a month kicking about,despite the camera-shots in holiday brochures showing the pyramids of Ghiza and the sphinx with a dramatic desert backdrop turn the camera around an

Well last year i walked Ben Nevis and raised a bit of money for the fiancee of one of my mates that took his own life. Dont think i'll ever do it again so i'd say that was a once in a life thing for m

When diving with hammer head and black tip reef sharks on the great barrier reef, sat on a mahoosive crocs back and survived being on the back of my dads bike doing 200mph I'd never do that again lol

Well last year i walked Ben Nevis and raised a bit of money for the fiancee of one of my mates that took his own life. Dont think i'll ever do it again so i'd say that was a once in a life thing for me......but you never know..... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well last year i walked Ben Nevis and raised a bit of money for the fiancee of one of my mates that took his own life. Dont think i'll ever do it again so i'd say that was a once in a life thing for me......but you never know..... :thumbs:

:toast::thumbs:

stroked adult crocodiles in the gambia when i was about 7, rode a camel on the beach in kenya, surfed in senegal. had a drink with lemmy from motorhead when i was 18 when i gatecrashed the metal hammer golden gods awards, shot targets with a glock 17, loads of other stuff but where to start :hmm:

Edited by CarraghsGem

nearly drouned , whilst surfing in durban south africa 20 year ago,,, got rescued by a lifegard :icon_redface: boy was i embarresed

body boarding down some massive sand dunes in new zealand, its amazing how fast you go,,, its a bit like sledging :thumbs:

drove a sled dog team in finland when we took or girl to meet santa..

oh ,, and getting married on a secluded beech ibiza last year

Edited by TOMO

ran the london marathon. and 14 others in the same year ..and a parachute jump all for charity ( rbl poppy appeal) .. raced stock cars for fun :blink: .. played football in the same team as both my sons aged 50 :blink: :blink: .. painted pylons fo a living :blink: :blink: :blink: ...

had a drink with lemmy from motorhead

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ridden down white rapids on a mountain in San Antonio Texas.

Laid out a dead body the proper old fashioned way.

Had a hysterectomy....that's something i can definitely never do again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stroked adult crocodiles in the gambia when i was about 7, rode a camel on the beach in kenya, surfed in senegal. had a drink with lemmy from motorhead when i was 18 when i gatecrashed the metal hammer golden gods awards, shot targets with a glock 17, loads of other stuff but where to start :hmm:

are you sure it was just a drink with lemmy? given his reputation :hmm:

Not special in any way, but was stood with Cammoman and the entire cast of X-Men:First Class this time last summer having a bacon sarnie, a brew and the criac....boring as f**k it was :laugh: and I can definately say I doubt I will ever do it again!

are you sure it was just a drink with lemmy? given his reputation :hmm:

aye, he had his eye on a blonde lass, i spent the night in a hotel with a couple of other disreputable characters :icon_redface: