You done anything as a once in a lifetime experience

why were you in court??

I didnt realise at the time that Peshawar was a cheap place for westerners to buy kilos of heroin,plain clothes police stopped me at the train station as I was waiting for a train to rawalpindi maybe suspecting me of transporting drugs,I had two pistols without a valid reason and they were expecting me to pay them off rather than risk a court appearance I think,funny times :angel: £8 was a result :laugh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True story,I was in Cairo for a month kicking about,despite the camera-shots in holiday brochures showing the pyramids of Ghiza and the sphinx with a dramatic desert backdrop turn the camera around an

Well last year i walked Ben Nevis and raised a bit of money for the fiancee of one of my mates that took his own life. Dont think i'll ever do it again so i'd say that was a once in a life thing for m

When diving with hammer head and black tip reef sharks on the great barrier reef, sat on a mahoosive crocs back and survived being on the back of my dads bike doing 200mph I'd never do that again lol

Every time I dive it feels like a once in a lifetime experience,

flew a microlite!! brilliant !! recommend it.

Beenup a few mountains including Ben Nevis in zero vis,, won`t do that again,

Emptied a 50 ltr fuel tank and wasted a set of tyres in less than 70 miles!!! HA that was fun!

plenty more,, but I`m on my 12th 12 hr nightshift,,and ma brains fried!

MUFF??????????????????????.... :hmm:

Aye,,that was a once in a lifetime as well!! thought ah`d tripped face first oan a fishin boat!! no daein that again either!!!!! :blink::laugh:

flew a microlite!!

How many lessons did you have?I am booking a trial lesson on a Quik GT450 here in the UK for a few weeks time,i have found an intensive month long course in Thailand which i am thinking about :hmm: I went on one years ago over the pinatubo lava fields and really enjoyed the experience.

Loads of crazy shit, but most of it, i intend to repeat if given a chance.

But i kind of hope "Spending the evening drinking raki and toasting the motherland, with serbian war criminals" will qualify.

And i met the Dali Lama once, he was funny :thumbs:

Oh and almost got murdered :laugh: Hope that's a one off! :cry:

When diving with hammer head and black tip reef sharks on the great barrier reef, sat on a mahoosive crocs back and survived being on the back of my dads bike doing 200mph I'd never do that again lol

200mph what was it?

A very tuned zx12 and on a very long straight road obv lol funny enough a few month later going round some twistys he came off and the bike went over a cliff

was working in ayrshire in a town called auchinleck.young girl was cutting her grass,and her wee boy was playing in the garden.when i saw her scream and collapse to the ground.i thought she had been stung by a wasp as ther was hundreds of them that summer.i went over and soon realised she was being electrocuted.the wee boy was literally inces from grabbing his mum.i grabbed the kid ran into house and booted the plug from the wall.gave the kid to an apprentice and told him to take him over to behind the lorry.the mum was still alive when i went over,but she had foanm and stuff comming from her mouth.i often heard my old granny talking about the death rattle.well until that day i thought it was a myth.ill never forget the noise she made before she died.i will also never forget the crying and sobbing that wee boy did either.i often think about it maybe if i had took aome kind of first aid course that kid would still have his mum.bad luck and wrong person ie me being there.

was working in ayrshire in a town called auchinleck.young girl was cutting her grass,and her wee boy was playing in the garden.when i saw her scream and collapse to the ground.i thought she had been stung by a wasp as ther was hundreds of them that summer.i went over and soon realised she was being electrocuted.the wee boy was literally inces from grabbing his mum.i grabbed the kid ran into house and booted the plug from the wall.gave the kid to an apprentice and told him to take him over to behind the lorry.the mum was still alive when i went over,but she had foanm and stuff comming from her mouth.i often heard my old granny talking about the death rattle.well until that day i thought it was a myth.ill never forget the noise she made before she died.i will also never forget the crying and sobbing that wee boy did either.i often think about it maybe if i had took aome kind of first aid course that kid would still have his mum.bad luck and wrong person ie me being there.

Mate, if you'd not been there the little lad would probably be dead too. FFS don't beat yourself up thinking 'what if', life's not like that. Fair play to you :thumbs:

Mate, if you'd not been there the little lad would probably be dead too. FFS don't beat yourself up thinking 'what if', life's not like that. Fair play to you :thumbs:

cheers mate,and yes i took solice in the fact that i saved the wee man.still it didnt make feel pretty useless at the time.i think everyone should do some kind of first aid course,but having said that im being a bloody hypocrite a bit,cause i still havent taken one.uts not a thing i would ever want to witness again thats for sure.the only the good thing to come out of that day is the kid was really young and prob will not remember any of it.

flew a microlite!!

How many lessons did you have?I am booking a trial lesson on a Quik GT450 here in the UK for a few weeks time,i have found an intensive month long course in Thailand which i am thinking about :hmm: I went on one years ago over the pinatubo lava fields and really enjoyed the experience.

None!

it was a 2 hour trial my missus got me for xmass,, the bloke flew me about for an hour,,landed,,cuppa,,then me in the front,,got up to a million feet then he just said,,"right bud ,you fly it" so I took over the controls for an hour and flew all over the place,, amazing like!!

ATB

• Like 1