bushing today

I don't want to see folk raping the countryside, your moving the goal posts here.I'm talking about a 16 page plus debate cos of a couple of pheasants. I've done fox hunting and not on foot so don't think Im creating a class war here, it's lab that's using the money angle to back up his argument. As for what would happen to the land if they closed down, I'm surrounded by grouse moors, deer stalking etc, people would adapt, the countryside would adapt. The west of Scotland is as wild as you can get, pleny of shoots over there and some stunning countryside where there isn't.

im a westie

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

come on baw bit of empathy is needed mate :thumbs:

and jai ive seen pics of you out with the dogs with gloves on hang your head :laugh:

It's ok saying that bogger bur it's like this all the time with the shooters. A couple of pheasants happen to die at the fads of a numptie with a dog and were all meant to hold hands and pray for forgiveness.

• Like 1

Cheers Bogger - gloves ? :blink:

Aye Johnny, you reckon Eddie, or Norman or that David are toffs????? Raaavens?

I know the owner is, but then he's a sound enough bloke to let two blokes with lurchers and ferrets have free reign.

No mate they are definatley not.........they let a yob like me have free reign they're good blokes in my eyes. :thumbs:

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you shooters, everything is f*****g money. You see us simple lurcherman hunt wild game, free game so to speak. The rabbits are vermin which need to be controlled, the hares are wild and hard to catch so are therefore the creme dela creme. It all fucks up when money raises it's ugly head. Your argument is all about money. Fuckall to do with sport, fuckall to do with hunting and this iswhere the confusion lies. Your on hunting site talking about business. It's like talking business to a football fan. Bad example these days I know lol but you get the point. If you like to think your pheasants are wild birds like you do, then they are fair game. If you think they are pets like chickens, then keep them secure like chickens, simples.

If all of those shooting estates closed down, what do you think would happen to the land? They are pretty handy places in a lot of senses. Bio diversity and all that.

Wheather they are wild or released (and you do actually have 'wild' pheasant shoots now by the way), it's still someones livelihood, and a part of country sports in general.

Taking the odd pheasant here or there isnt going to hurt anyone.

But raping the place is just going to lead to its failure and its shutting down.

There are a lot of normal, working class folk, involved in all aspects of shoots, from the beaters, to the game bird rearers, to the lads on rabbiting, to those employed spraying game crops, doing fencing, whatever. And a lot of farms need to subsidies from game shooting in order to survive.

It would be a shame to see all that gone and f****d, just due to some kind of wierd chip on the shoulder bitterness.

Cos all 'shooters' are not toffs.

And all Lurcher men are not scum.

P.s i work on a shoot a fair bit and have permission on several, and the rich tossers are the minority, the rest are mainly sound as f**k.

Absolutely spot on mate. :notworthy:

my take on the thread :thumbs:

the simple fact is that to many people THINK they no everything about the other side when actually they no f**k all :yes: some shooters feel that because they pay for there sport they are above most lurcher men as they poach and get there sport for free but they forget the fact that to feed a lurcher probably costs more than shooting costs!!! some dog men feel that all shooters are minted and that a few birds off the shoot here and there wont make any difference but they forget the fact that the birds they are killing are the ones that have survived rearing,foxes,buzzards,bad weather etc and all the hard work involved to get the birds to the age where they can fly over the "posh cnuts" guns!!! BUT one of the main things people forget is that, in different circumstances (pun intended bogger :laugh: ) most people who fall out over the "great divide" would be best of mates!!! yes pheasants are thick as fcuk and sometimes they really do deserve being caught be a lurcher as they are so stupid :laugh: :laugh: but at the same time they are someones lively hood and just imagine if someone was messing with you in your trade on a regular basis and how pissed off you would be :yes: but also the pheasant men should remember that the lurcher is the master of picking easy meals for its owner and unfortunately a pheasant that cant even master the art of not committing suicide on a regular basis is the easiest of targets :laugh: :laugh: you will NEVER hear a shooter moaning about a lurcher killing ducks or partridge :laugh: :laugh:

personally i have no problems with shooters on most of my land, there is a few that walk it up rough shooting but they dont put pheasants down, however there is plenty on there from shoots miles away and as they are "wild" if my dogs nail them then to me its just as fair as them shooting them :victory: :victory:

• Like 2

been up tnite, keeper told me to pagger every cock bird i see,but like i said they were in the rong place at the rong time,bout time this post went t bed,all this twist for fu,kall,back up tmora wi dogs :toast: thousands ov acres and he dont even relase pheasants,so [bANNED TEXT] do u do belt the dog for killing them :o

the simple fact is that to many people THINK they no everything about the other side when actually they no f**k all :yes: some shooters feel that because they pay for there sport they are above most lurcher men as they poach and get there sport for free but they forget the fact that to feed a lurcher probably costs more than shooting costs!!! some dog men feel that all shooters are minted and that a few birds off the shoot here and there wont make any difference but they forget the fact that the birds they are killing are the ones that have survived rearing,foxes,buzzards,bad weather etc and all the hard work involved to get the birds to the age where they can fly over the "posh cnuts" guns!!! BUT one of the main things people forget is that, in different circumstances (pun intended bogger :laugh: ) most people who fall out over the "great divide" would be best of mates!!! yes pheasants are thick as fcuk and sometimes they really do deserve being caught be a lurcher as they are so stupid :laugh: :laugh: but at the same time they are someones lively hood and just imagine if someone was messing with you in your trade on a regular basis and how pissed off you would be :yes: but also the pheasant men should remember that the lurcher is the master of picking easy meals for its owner and unfortunately a pheasant that cant even master the art of not committing suicide on a regular basis is the easiest of targets :laugh: :laugh: you will NEVER hear a shooter moaning about a lurcher killing ducks or partridge :laugh: :laugh:

personally i have no problems with shooters on most of my land, there is a few that walk it up rough shooting but they dont put pheasants down, however there is plenty on there from shoots miles away and as they are "wild" if my dogs nail them then to me its just as fair as them shooting them :victory: :victory:

there are no lurchers on there! just a terrier and a rocket fuelled cocker!:icon_eek:

somebody else has helped you with that theres no way a wannabe gypo thought of that :laugh:

shooters wont moan about taking parts but running on the ground where they are in season would put them off the land that would piss them off and with good reason :thumbs:

:laugh: bogger its all my own work i swear :laugh: :laugh:

we dont take parts with dogs mate thats where the nets come in :laugh: take the whole covey in one swoop :feck::laugh:

serious tho mate i know what your saying but this debate has gone on for over 100 years and there is still plenty of game about for us all to share :victory:

photo doesnt offend me folks that can give plenty,but when challenged duck out, that does.

Its the fekin internet stop takeing it seriouse ffs.

thats a cop out if i ever did see one,yes its the internet but were not talking about fiction are we were talking about reality,lets not play dumb we both know who im hinting at and what happend in the past with you both.

Yes i gave him a slap so he stole my feking dog although his mate got 3k criminal injurie [bANNED TEXT] i busted his ribbs even though it was 3 of them against me and all this happend bogger [bANNED TEXT] you were in nappies LOL.