bushing today

i have to take rabbits out of season and its not a pleasent job and if i can put it off for as long as possible then i will but the landowner will quickly get someone else if i dont do it.

As for pheasent i personally wouldnt take them as i think they are a pleasure to have around but a lot of grouse keepers cant stand them on the moor.

The mistake the lad made was bragging about it

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

tbh its boggers cockers killing hares that wind me up :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

next time i do any hare culling with the rifle to keep the nobs off il put photos up :thumbs:

yes mate i agree the "NOBS" are a pain in the arse killing rabbits and hares with their gundogs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nobs are the ones i caught poaching last year,they were very inteligent lads :wacko:

there the ones that make me feel alot better when pulling the trigger :thumbs:

tbh its boggers cockers killing hares that wind me up :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

next time i do any hare culling with the rifle to keep the nobs off il put photos up :thumbs:

yes mate i agree the "NOBS" are a pain in the arse killing rabbits and hares with their gundogs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nobs are the ones i caught poaching last year,they were very inteligent lads :wacko:

:laugh: c,mon bogger ive "herd" of you crossing the road once mate :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

:laugh: c,mon bogger ive "herd" of you crossing the road once mate :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

youve got me confused mate :angel:

youve got me confused mate :angel:

:laugh::thumbs: