bushing today

There is no us and them you planks the countryside is ours IE everyones to enjoy but some think they should just take all they can and give f**k all back youse all spout on about toffs not doing f**k all for sport but it is there money which makes this land what it is

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

What a load of bollocks this thread is I guarantee very few if any of the posters on here have ever been on a high end shoot let alone mixed with the guns youse all formulate your opinions on hearsay and bigotry the same attributes as you decry in toffs,

Here,s a question to you all as it all seems to be about money on this estate owned by a toff we spent over £500,000 on conservation projects last year alone just how much have any of you given or done for our countryside?

is that money lost is it not coming back invested for a later date f**k off

I take it that means you've done f**k all just wandered about letting your pat-lickers shite all over our countryside

OUR countryside,,,,fxcken prick

"our" Roxy not "my"......... :thumbs:

AYE it was just his "wee spent",,"our countryside" that got me a wee bit riled, started this them and us pxsh again

your chipping into it pal think what got your back up is the fact youve put f**k all in an id say you said what you said because hes right :thumbs:

There is no us and them you planks the countryside is ours IE everyones to enjoy but some think they should just take all they can and give f**k all back youse all spout on about toffs not doing f**k all for sport but it is there money which makes this land what it is

I agree and I apoligise, just got a wee bit carried away lol :thumbs:

What a load of bollocks this thread is I guarantee very few if any of the posters on here have ever been on a high end shoot let alone mixed with the guns youse all formulate your opinions on hearsay and bigotry the same attributes as you decry in toffs,

Here,s a question to you all as it all seems to be about money on this estate owned by a toff we spent over £500,000 on conservation projects last year alone just how much have any of you given or done for our countryside?

I take it that means you've done f**k all just wandered about letting your pat-lickers shite all over our countryside

countryside will still be there when wer not. was the £500.000 an investment stashing money getting grants milking the goverment and trying to paint a picture of a conservationist an yes my dogs do shit all over the country but if you like me to pick it up an post it to you send me your address :thumbs:

So just what do you do for the environment then or are you just a waste of oxygen no grants here either just private money spent on returning the area back from the factory farm it was before it was purchased to the way it was 70 years ago.

I agree and I apoligise, just got a wee bit carried away lol :thumbs:

No worries get a bit carried away myself :thumbs: :thumbs:

lab you dont no me this is my first time on ps was only joking about blowing them pheasants out of trees i knew it would have got some c**ts goat up but the rest was true just making a point as we no a point can make a differance com on thje gers :toast:

countryside will still be there when wer not. was the £500.000 an investment stashing money getting grants milking the goverment and trying to paint a picture of a conservationist an yes my dogs do shit all over the country but if you like me to pick it up an post it to you send me your address :thumbs:

Come on lazycunt tell us who you really are.......... :hmm:

AYE it was just his "wee spent",,"our countryside" that got me a wee bit riled, started this them and us pxsh again

your chipping into it pal think what got your back up is the fact youve put f**k all in an id say you said what you said because hes right :thumbs:

Go back a few pages mate, I did contribute and I,d like to add I picked up on a point Baw made when he said there would still be lots of sport for him if the pheasant shoots/estates shut down,maybe up his way but not here, probably end up with more fxcken housing estates, I agree if it wasn,t for the hunting fraternity we wouldn,t have the diverse countryside we have around us :thumbs:

lab you dont no me this is my first time on ps was only joking about blowing them pheasants out of trees i knew it would have got some c**ts goat up but the rest was true just making a point as we no a point can make a differance com on thje gers :toast:

Come on lazycunt tell us who you really are.......... :hmm:

I suppose when the Baw first came on here we didnt see eye to eye either but we get along fine now.......but that could be down to him being a tim and not a horrible little hun...............ps i'm only joking...... :whistling:

Go back a few pages mate, I did contribute and I,d like to add I picked up on a point Baw made when he said there would still be lots of sport for him if the pheasant shoots/estates shut down,maybe up his way but not here, probably end up with more fxcken housing estates, I agree if it wasn,t for the hunting fraternity we wouldn,t have the diverse countryside we have around us :thumbs:

Roxy i'm sure know one has any beef with you mate.....in your last 2 posts alone you can see your a decent bloke with your head screwed on........ :thumbs: We can all have a difference of an opinion and thats what makes a forum i suppose so if people get het up defending there chosen sport/hobby then so be it. If anyone cant see killing pheasants out of season is wrong then good luck to them..... :icon_eek:

were goin round in circles here realy, im off to peg some pheasants see if it makes my cock grow any :thumbs:

Just make sure fella if they are cock birds that they ain't sitting eggs :whistling:

were goin round in circles here realy, im off to peg some pheasants see if it makes my cock grow any :thumbs:

Mind and take photos mate........ :bye:

So just what do you do for the environment then or are you just a waste of oxygen no grants here either just private money spent on returning the area back from the factory farm it was before it was purchased to the way it was 70 years ago.

hear we go the caped crusider i didnt do any thing to f**k it up maybe you have a guilty concience :thumbs:

hear we go the caped crusider i didnt do any thing to f**k it up maybe you have a guilty concience :thumbs:

The plain and simple fact is that the your mere existence makes you just as responsible for our environments problems as the rest of us your parents and theirs voted in previous governments who gave huge financial rewards for mass food production so again I ask just what do you do for the environment in any way our are you just as bad as those who payed for the removal of hedge rows?