bushing today

photo doesnt offend me folks that can give plenty,but when challenged duck out, that does.

Its the fekin internet stop takeing it seriouse ffs.

thats a cop out if i ever did see one,yes its the internet but were not talking about fiction are we were talking about reality,lets not play dumb we both know who im hinting at and what happend in the past with you both.

What's your problem with Dell, bogger? Forget the hinting, get to the facts.

• Like 1

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

photo doesnt offend me folks that can give plenty,but when challenged duck out, that does.

thats a cop out if i ever did see one,yes its the internet but were not talking about fiction are we were talking about reality,lets not play dumb we both know who im hinting at and what happend in the past with you both.

:laugh:

f**k me what a place. There is more folk on here get annoyed about people killing animals than there udon PETA!!! He killed some rabbits on his own permission, he is only shitting in his own nest, won't affect anyone bar him. As for the couple of pheasants, cmon to f**k, are we that concerned for a bird which sole purpose in life is to get shot? If 2 birds can make a big difference to a shoot then f**k me, they must be poor run shoots.

Thats not the point mate. What would happen if i stuck up a photo of any other illegally killed game???

And i don't buy for 1 second those two dogs caught them in two hours.

Post was stuck up here either as a wind up or a sad try for a slap on the back.

I don't see no lurchers so why the feck is it up here, move it to the terrier section and let them argue.

f**k me what a place. There is more folk on here get annoyed about people killing animals than there udon PETA!!! He killed some rabbits on his own permission, he is only shitting in his own nest, won't affect anyone bar him. As for the couple of pheasants, cmon to f**k, are we that concerned for a bird which sole purpose in life is to get shot? If 2 birds can make a big difference to a shoot then f**k me, they must be poor run shoots.

Only 15 pages before you rock up with your usual f**k the pheasants routine........ :whistling:

its not for the forum pal if he wants to discuss in person il make the trip up gladly.

Thats not the point mate. What would happen if i stuck up a photo of any other illegally killed game???

I don't see no lurchers so why the feck is it up here, move it to the terrier section and let them argue.

Pheasants are 10 a penny. I appreciate they are out of season and they are on the lurcher section, f**k knows what that's all about and why they were allowed to stay. The only animal I'd be annoyed at seeing killed would be the mighty hare, the rest, your rabbit, deer, pheasant are a plenty. There is probably more pheasants than rabbits in the countryside, so what's the big deal?

Only 15 pages before you rock up with your usual f**k the pheasants routine........ :whistling:

Tell me something lab, you make money from raring pheasants and selling them to shoots right? Is it not to your advantage that some go missing? Won't that be more demand for you? What difference does it make to you who kills your birds?

• Like 1

Pheasants are 10 a penny. I appreciate they are out of season and they are on the lurcher section, f**k knows what that's all about and why they were allowed to stay. The only animal I'd be annoyed at seeing killed would be the mighty hare, the rest, your rabbit, deer, pheasant are a plenty. There is probably more pheasants than rabbits in the countryside, so what's the big deal?

To be honest i dont really give two shits that the lad killed out of season (illegal) game on his permission and then stuck it up for the world to see.

But what doesnt sit well is that it's 'ok' because they 'belong' to shooters and we are 'dogmen'

It's just a load of arse mate.

If i was dropping out of season hares, or sticking up foxes my dog had killed, then it'd be moved or removed. Just like if i stuck up a thread on here with my terrier and shotty, after i'd been chicken shooting, i'd go to another section.

At the moment arguments are thin on the ground, you work with what you are given :thumbs:

Also i think it's all bullshit anyway, which is fecking sad!

To be honest i dont really give two shits that the lad killed out of season (illegal) game on his permission and then stuck it up for the world to see.

But what doesnt sit well is that it's 'ok' because they 'belong' to shooters and we are 'dogmen'

It's just a load of arse mate.

If i was dropping out of season hares, or sticking up foxes my dog had killed, then it'd be moved or removed. Just like if i stuck up a thread on here with my terrier and shotty, after i'd been chicken shooting, i'd go to another section.

At the moment arguments are thin on the ground, you work with what you are given :thumbs:

Also i think it's all bullshit anyway, which is fecking sad!

Pmsl, arguments are thin on the ground, quality mate, quality :thumbs:

Tell me something lab, you make money from raring pheasants and selling them to shoots right? Is it not to your advantage that some go missing? Won't that be more demand for you? What difference does it make to you who kills your birds?

Oh come on Baw your better than that................if its my own birds then i'm plain and simple out of money......its the very same, yes the very same if you buy something and somebody steals it, its going to cost you to replace it i'm afraid... :yes:

Pheasant rearing is seasonal as you know so most rearing fields will be cleared up by sept......so if the birds go missing after that or get poached there is no way to replace them............ :thumbdown:

No, you can't replace them after September but surely they take into account last season figures and adjust accordingly? The way you go on you'd think poaching pheasants is relatively new. It's gonna happen no matter what you or me say on here and I know you don't like me pointing out the effect the road has on kills but compared to before the car, I'm sure the car now kills more pheasants than all the old poachers put together. It's pretty lame to get all huffy over a dog taking a couple of pheasants. There was a programme on recently, the one about the keepers killing bop, well the estate I think it was owned by the duke of becleuar or however you spell it, holdsthe record of shooting the most pheasants in one day. Correct me if I'm wrong but it runs into the 10,s of thousands a day!!! IMean, is there any f*****g need? And your annoyed at a couple dying premature!!!

• Like 1

No, you can't replace them after September but surely they take into account last season figures and adjust accordingly? The way you go on you'd think poaching pheasants is relatively new. It's gonna happen no matter what you or me say on here and I know you don't like me pointing out the effect the road has on kills but compared to before the car, I'm sure the car now kills more pheasants than all the old poachers put together. It's pretty lame to get all huffy over a dog taking a couple of pheasants. There was a programme on recently, the one about the keepers killing bop, well the estate I think it was owned by the duke of becleuar or however you spell it, holdsthe record of shooting the most pheasants in one day. Correct me if I'm wrong but it runs into the 10,s of thousands a day!!! IMean, is there any f*****g need? And your annoyed at a couple dying premature!!!

I'm not moaning about 2 birds mate am i...... :wallbash: Its some folks f*****g attitude to kill all they see, run them over when you can and poaching large numbers that gets my back up. Your about as bad as the other guy on the falconry bit i was 'debating' with........he said the same "Just put more birds down"...........FFS.....they cost a fortune to buy, then to keep them well fed and your time added and thats the f*****g answer......"Just put more down!!!".........aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh :wallbash::wallbash:

Its all about respect and it shows on here that some folk have none............the same folk will be crying later on this week when someone has shot a hare.........and guess what nobody owns that hare and nobody has forked out a fortune for that hare. A little scenario for you here then mate.....If you had an estate and you managed to succesfuly rear hares and you ran them till your hearts content, you had thousands and it was like heaven.......then a couple of lads came along with guns and shot them.....would you just say "Ah well al just stick some more down next year!!!".......Would you f**k ........ :censored:

• Like 1

I'm not moaning about 2 birds mate am i...... :wallbash: Its some folks f*****g attitude to kill all they see, run them over when you can and poaching large numbers that gets my back up. Your about as bad as the other guy on the falconry bit i was 'debating' with........he said the same "Just put more birds down"...........FFS.....they cost a fortune to buy, then to keep them well fed and your time added and thats the f*****g answer......"Just put more down!!!".........aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh :wallbash::wallbash:

Its all about respect and it shows on here that some folk have none............the same folk will be crying later on this week when someone has shot a hare.........and guess what nobody owns that hare and nobody has forked out a fortune for that hare. A little scenario for you here then mate.....If you had an estate and you managed to succesfuly rear hares and you ran them till your hearts content, you had thousands and it was like heaven.......then a couple of lads came along with guns and shot them.....would you just say "Ah well al just stick some more down next year!!!".......Would you f**k ........ :censored:

It hurts to say it, but he has a point.

thats been the best answer yet been into coursing in the past i wouldnt dream of shooting a hare but then again woundnt shoot a pheasent either each to there own i suppose but we should be helping our sports grow not killing off each others sport