bushing today

What a load of bollocks this thread is I guarantee very few if any of the posters on here have ever been on a high end shoot let alone mixed with the guns youse all formulate your opinions on hearsay and bigotry the same attributes as you decry in toffs,

Here,s a question to you all as it all seems to be about money on this estate owned by a toff we spent over £500,000 on conservation projects last year alone just how much have any of you given or done for our countryside?

is that money lost is it not coming back invested for a later date f**k off

I take it that means you've done f**k all just wandered about letting your pat-lickers shite all over our countryside

OUR countryside,,,,fxcken prick

"our" Roxy not "my"......... :thumbs:

AYE it was just his "wee spent",,"our countryside" that got me a wee bit riled, started this them and us pxsh again

your chipping into it pal think what got your back up is the fact youve put f**k all in an id say you said what you said because hes right :thumbs:

Go back a few pages mate, I did contribute and I,d like to add I picked up on a point Baw made when he said there would still be lots of sport for him if the pheasant shoots/estates shut down,maybe up his way but not here, probably end up with more fxcken housing estates, I agree if it wasn,t for the hunting fraternity we wouldn,t have the diverse countryside we have around us :thumbs:

Roxy i'm sure know one has any beef with you mate.....in your last 2 posts alone you can see your a decent bloke with your head screwed on........ :thumbs: We can all have a difference of an opinion and thats what makes a forum i suppose so if people get het up defending there chosen sport/hobby then so be it. If anyone cant see killing pheasants out of season is wrong then good luck to them..... :icon_eek:

I can see it from both sides of the argument mate, If I went oot with the dugs and got the odd pheasant I,m not going to feel guilty about it, its just the folks with no respect, don,t get me wrong I,m no angel, I,ve never had much permission for my hunting and never asked for it up until last year ( getting older) but I,ve never got myself into bother, don,t do numbers,just enough for the freezer,close gates behind me, try not to walk over crops etc,

too many young guns nowadays raping the countryside and giving poachers a bad name lol and spoiling it for everyone,They should maybe ask themselves who,s creating the divide between shooters and lurcherfolk

anyway I,m ranting now atb Lab :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

What a load of bollocks this thread is I guarantee very few if any of the posters on here have ever been on a high end shoot let alone mixed with the guns youse all formulate your opinions on hearsay and bigotry the same attributes as you decry in toffs,

Here,s a question to you all as it all seems to be about money on this estate owned by a toff we spent over £500,000 on conservation projects last year alone just how much have any of you given or done for our countryside?

I take it that means you've done f**k all just wandered about letting your pat-lickers shite all over our countryside

countryside will still be there when wer not. was the £500.000 an investment stashing money getting grants milking the goverment and trying to paint a picture of a conservationist an yes my dogs do shit all over the country but if you like me to pick it up an post it to you send me your address :thumbs:

So just what do you do for the environment then or are you just a waste of oxygen no grants here either just private money spent on returning the area back from the factory farm it was before it was purchased to the way it was 70 years ago.

hear we go the caped crusider i didnt do any thing to f**k it up maybe you have a guilty concience :thumbs:

The plain and simple fact is that the your mere existence makes you just as responsible for our environments problems as the rest of us your parents and theirs voted in previous governments who gave huge financial rewards for mass food production so again I ask just what do you do for the environment in any way our are you just as bad as those who payed for the removal of hedge rows?

now im starting to feel guilty weres my sliplead to i hang myself iv left instructions to be fed to pigs so as im not taking up space on the planet :thumbs:

countryside will still be there when wer not. was the £500.000 an investment stashing money getting grants milking the goverment and trying to paint a picture of a conservationist an yes my dogs do shit all over the country but if you like me to pick it up an post it to you send me your address :thumbs:

So just what do you do for the environment then or are you just a waste of oxygen no grants here either just private money spent on returning the area back from the factory farm it was before it was purchased to the way it was 70 years ago.

hear we go the caped crusider i didnt do any thing to f**k it up maybe you have a guilty concience :thumbs:

The plain and simple fact is that the your mere existence makes you just as responsible for our environments problems as the rest of us your parents and theirs voted in previous governments who gave huge financial rewards for mass food production so again I ask just what do you do for the environment in any way our are you just as bad as those who payed for the removal of hedge rows?

now im starting to feel guilty weres my sliplead to i hang myself iv left instructions to be fed to pigs so as im not taking up space on the planet :thumbs:

Contact Strong Stuff.......make sure it doesn't snap eh....... :thumbs:

for the sake of the pigs I hope you don't give them the shites :thumbs:

thats coz he sounds like a hen :laugh: half grown rabbits, they do for ferret food :feck:

i agree mate , half grown rabbits are great for ferret food , any size rabbit is ,just get killing the little f**kers .But taken game while its not sseason is wrong and pisses gamekeepers right off !!!

will do are they enviromently friendly

will do are they enviromently friendly

Depends whos holding the end of it.............

their parents didnt vote f**k all they all died young at war wats this got to do with two pheasants its plain i dont give a fiddlers f**k about the enviroment so stop preaching or im goin out to burn a few wheelie bins in your name

their parents didnt vote f**k all they all died young at war wats this got to do with two pheasants its plain i dont give a fiddlers f**k about the enviroment so stop preaching or im goin out to burn a few wheelie bins in your name

And that is the point it is folks like you who don't respect the land that creates the divide perhaps if you gave a f**k about something other than yourself then you would see that.

And that is the point it is folks like you who don't respect the land that creates the divide perhaps if you gave a f**k about something other than yourself then you would see that.

f**k me does strongstuff do express delivery

Conservation projects to benefit who Dan? On the whole lurcher boys provide a FREE pest control service to the farmers usually in places where your guns can't get their fat arses or 4x4's to. I know that not all shooters are toffs but most of them do have an attitude problem towards lurcherman, atleast admit that. As for not being on a highend shoot, yes you are correct but why would I? It's not my thing. I have however walked through some with the dogs :whistling:

Conservation projects to benefit who Dan? On the whole lurcher boys provide a FREE pest control service to the farmers usually in places where your guns can't get their fat arses or 4x4's to. I know that not all shooters are toffs but most of them do have an attitude problem towards lurcherman, atleast admit that. As for not being on a highend shoot, yes you are correct but why would I? It's not my thing. I have however walked through some with the dogs :whistling:

Yes some do look down there noses at lurcher lads, if you flicked through this thread would you blame them..... :icon_eek: How could you trust someone on to your estate to do 'pest control' as you call it when folk have just openly admitted that they cant stop there dogs taking pheasants.... :hmm:

I'd imagine too that a rifle would get to alot more places than a dog could do too.... :yes:

We get it Baw mate you hate the toffs, or do you just hate all shooters in general, sad if you do but thats your gripe not mine.... :thumbs:

I agree the lurcher world has a LOT of undesirables but it also has a LOT of decent folk who love what they do. Lurchers aren't like guns, you can't put them in a cupboard till the weather improves or you take the notion like you can with a gun. Most lurcherman are dedicated to what they do. My dogs won't touch birds fullstop, I have had ones that would but you hunt accordingly. We all have a tendency to assume everyone is the same in all walks of life, even down to things like cars. You get or see a bad one you assume they are all bad. I'm not saying all lurcherman are angels, far from it. The fact the lurcher is potrayed as the thief doesn't help it's cause. We all want the same things in life, to enjoy what little spare time we have doing what we love, I just wish we could get on better and I feel it's the attitude of the shooter towards us that needs to change first or nothing can change.

I agree the lurcher world has a LOT of undesirables but it also has a LOT of decent folk who love what they do. Lurchers aren't like guns, you can't put them in a cupboard till the weather improves or you take the notion like you can with a gun. Most lurcherman are dedicated to what they do. My dogs won't touch birds fullstop, I have had ones that would but you hunt accordingly. We all have a tendency to assume everyone is the same in all walks of life, even down to things like cars. You get or see a bad one you assume they are all bad. I'm not saying all lurcherman are angels, far from it. The fact the lurcher is potrayed as the thief doesn't help it's cause. We all want the same things in life, to enjoy what little spare time we have doing what we love, I just wish we could get on better and I feel it's the attitude of the shooter towards us that needs to change first or nothing can change.

Good post mate but i've highlighted the bit that will never change, why because for every bond that is made between lurcherman and keeper/landowner there will be some prick that comes along with a dog or gun and f**k the trust up and so the cycle will continue. Best you and i could do is respect each others chosen sport and do what we think is the 'right' thing when it comes too hunting.....you'll never get rid of the muppets i'm afraid, thats life............... :thumbs:

That's so true mate. You only need to read half the stuff on here, I normally walk my dog through horses but they attacked and my dog was hanging from it's nose or I normally feed them a loaf a day etc....or folk thinking it's big threatening farmers, the next guy who comes through or asks for permission with a dog is gonna get it, then his hackles are up and so it goes on.... Nevermind mate, I hope everyone who has pheasants has a bumper season :thumbs: