bushing today

regardless of all this f**king 'us and them' (and don't any of you think that might be something to do with why we're ALL losing our freedom and our sport, that we can't even stop bickering and infighting?!) sh*te, no-one's answered the question of why this is in the 'lurcher' section in the first place?! What's the need?!

I'll tell you why, because we've reached the sad state of affairs where some people can't even take a cocker and a terrier out for a walk on which 'accidents happen' (oh really?! :whistling:) ffs without taking pictures and running home to show the internet for validation.

Pathetic.

(oh, and if I couldn't stop my cocker killing birds and rabbits out of season when out on a walk I think I'd probably give up keeping dogs and get a goldfish.)

Some very good sense there mate!

Why this section? Because the folk he wants to impress are on this section.

All them clean bunnies, no body marks, and blood coming out the ears/nose? Caught by a terrier in 2 hours or shot? COME ON!

And a cocker that chases bunnies and birds all over the shop sounds like a fecking nightmare to me. :thumbdown:

Also where did the idea come from that if you didnt stick up photos of your catch on here then you were not catching anything??? :laugh:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

dell wander if that bloke in the book wouldve come on a forum crying about what keepers did to him i very much doubt it,id say hed be offended to be thought of in the same sentence as people like you.

dell wander if that bloke in the book wouldve come on a forum crying about what keepers did to him i very much doubt it,id say hed be offended to be thought of in the same sentence as people like you.

So you have never poached bogger sad been a forlock tugger all your life relieing on keepers for a bit of permission.
  • Like 1

So you have never poached bogger sad been a forlock tugger all your life relieing on keepers for a bit of permission.

course i have id be a liar if i said i dont pop over the next hedge who doesnt curiousity gets the better off us.

but im not the one moon lighting pheasants an trying to get a pat on the back for some pheasants an rabbits on a back garden am i?

i think its sad how a so called poacher of the past needs to come on here an have his ego stroked by some newbies an youngens

course i have id be a liar if i said i dont pop over the next hedge who doesnt curiousity gets the better off us.

but im not the one moon lighting pheasants an trying to get a pat on the back for some pheasants an rabbits on a back garden am i?

i think its sad how a so called poacher of the past needs to come on here an have his ego stroked by some newbies an youngens

Thats the worst thing about forums, all the desperate seeking of acknowledgement and kudos.

Although in dells case i just think he's trying to wind folk up! :tongue2: I think winding up 'the man' is ingrained in him :thumbs:

im all for a wind up an bit of a laugh but i wont mix with baduns.

he might be older an probably has done a bit he deserves respect from other wronguns hes welcome to that,but i know a piece of shite when i see one.

FFS the photo was put up as a joke as i dont believe the lad nailed them rabbits and the two cockbirds with just them two dogs .Sorry if the picture ofends you and it was took 24 years ago.

regardless of all this f**king 'us and them' (and don't any of you think that might be something to do with why we're ALL losing our freedom and our sport, that we can't even stop bickering and infighting?!) sh*te, no-one's answered the question of why this is in the 'lurcher' section in the first place?! What's the need?!

I'll tell you why, because we've reached the sad state of affairs where some people can't even take a cocker and a terrier out for a walk on which 'accidents happen' (oh really?! :whistling:) ffs without taking pictures and running home to show the internet for validation.

Pathetic.

(oh, and if I couldn't stop my cocker killing birds and rabbits out of season when out on a walk I think I'd probably give up keeping dogs and get a goldfish.)

Well said mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

have no interest in out of season prey , this is the time of year to fill the freezers with fish :thumbs: but if your daft enough to post it on the forums u take what u get . although if i find a fresh 1 i aint leaving it for the crows thats for sure the ferts get it ..

photo doesnt offend me folks that can give plenty,but when challenged duck out, that does.

Its the fekin internet stop takeing it seriouse ffs.

thats a cop out if i ever did see one,yes its the internet but were not talking about fiction are we were talking about reality,lets not play dumb we both know who im hinting at and what happend in the past with you both.

f**k me what a place. There is more folk on here get annoyed about people killing animals than there udon PETA!!! He killed some rabbits on his own permission, he is only shitting in his own nest, won't affect anyone bar him. As for the couple of pheasants, cmon to f**k, are we that concerned for a bird which sole purpose in life is to get shot? If 2 birds can make a big difference to a shoot then f**k me, they must be poor run shoots.

• Like 1