bushing today

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you shooters, everything is f*****g money. You see us simple lurcherman hunt wild game, free game so to speak. The rabbits are vermin which need to be controlled, the hares are wild and hard to catch so are therefore the creme dela creme. It all fucks up when money raises it's ugly head. Your argument is all about money. Fuckall to do with sport, fuckall to do with hunting and this iswhere the confusion lies. Your on hunting site talking about business. It's like talking business to a football fan. Bad example these days I know lol but you get the point. If you like to think your pheasants are wild birds like you do, then they are fair game. If you think they are pets like chickens, then keep them secure like chickens, simples.

• Like 6

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

right then lazycunt what was your old username?

Stupidcunt probably................. :whistling:

think that has been a few on heres last username :thumbs:

i wont ask how you got your name but it sounds like someone ended up with a sore arse :thumbs:

Edited by lazycunt

i wont ask how you got your name but it sounds like someone ended up with a sore arse :thumbs:

His room was stinking as a kid.

No, you can't replace them after September but surely they take into account last season figures and adjust accordingly? The way you go on you'd think poaching pheasants is relatively new. It's gonna happen no matter what you or me say on here and I know you don't like me pointing out the effect the road has on kills but compared to before the car, I'm sure the car now kills more pheasants than all the old poachers put together. It's pretty lame to get all huffy over a dog taking a couple of pheasants. There was a programme on recently, the one about the keepers killing bop, well the estate I think it was owned by the duke of becleuar or however you spell it, holdsthe record of shooting the most pheasants in one day. Correct me if I'm wrong but it runs into the 10,s of thousands a day!!! IMean, is there any f*****g need? And your annoyed at a couple dying premature!!!

I'm not moaning about 2 birds mate am i...... :wallbash: Its some folks f*****g attitude to kill all they see, run them over when you can and poaching large numbers that gets my back up. Your about as bad as the other guy on the falconry bit i was 'debating' with........he said the same "Just put more birds down"...........FFS.....they cost a fortune to buy, then to keep them well fed and your time added and thats the f*****g answer......"Just put more down!!!".........aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh :wallbash::wallbash:

Its all about respect and it shows on here that some folk have none............the same folk will be crying later on this week when someone has shot a hare.........and guess what nobody owns that hare and nobody has forked out a fortune for that hare. A little scenario for you here then mate.....If you had an estate and you managed to succesfuly rear hares and you ran them till your hearts content, you had thousands and it was like heaven.......then a couple of lads came along with guns and shot them.....would you just say "Ah well al just stick some more down next year!!!".......Would you f**k ........ :censored:

It hurts to say it, but he has a point.

I've paid good money for various types of livestock, I know if I let it roam all over the place some of it will go missing, If you can't accept that, you should do something else.

Edited by romany52

are you putting your name forward for next in line? touched a nerve with the old name come on what was it?

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you shooters, everything is f*****g money. You see us simple lurcherman hunt wild game, free game so to speak. The rabbits are vermin which need to be controlled, the hares are wild and hard to catch so are therefore the creme dela creme. It all fucks up when money raises it's ugly head. Your argument is all about money. Fuckall to do with sport, fuckall to do with hunting and this iswhere the confusion lies. Your on hunting site talking about business. It's like talking business to a football fan. Bad example these days I know lol but you get the point. If you like to think your pheasants are wild birds like you do, then they are fair game. If you think they are pets like chickens, then keep them secure like chickens, simples.

If all of those shooting estates closed down, what do you think would happen to the land? They are pretty handy places in a lot of senses. Bio diversity and all that.

Wheather they are wild or released (and you do actually have 'wild' pheasant shoots now by the way), it's still someones livelihood, and a part of country sports in general.

Taking the odd pheasant here or there isnt going to hurt anyone.

But raping the place is just going to lead to its failure and its shutting down.

There are a lot of normal, working class folk, involved in all aspects of shoots, from the beaters, to the game bird rearers, to the lads on rabbiting, to those employed spraying game crops, doing fencing, whatever. And a lot of farms need to subsidies from game shooting in order to survive.

It would be a shame to see all that gone and f****d, just due to some kind of wierd chip on the shoulder bitterness.

Cos all 'shooters' are not toffs.

And all Lurcher men are not scum.

P.s i work on a shoot a fair bit and have permission on several, and the rich tossers are the minority, the rest are mainly sound as f**k.

• Like 2

are you putting your name forward for next in line? touched a nerve with the old name come on what was it?

your to late i use to be an alter boy i was going on as scotchcunt but it said their enough on it

Edited by lazycunt

we are on the hunting life are we :blink: its like an anti blood sport site.the keepers near me on the last day of the season were kicking the pheasants up to the guns just for big numbers,that how much they think of there pheasants.yes i was there,never agaian :thumbdown:

If all of those shooting estates closed down, what do you think would happen to the land? They are pretty handy places in a lot of senses. Bio diversity and all that.

Wheather they are wild or released (and you do actually have 'wild' pheasant shoots now by the way), it's still someones livelihood, and a part of country sports in general.

But raping the place is just going to lead to its failure and its shutting down.

There are a lot of normal, working class folk, involved in all aspects of shoots, from the beaters, to the game bird rearers, to the lads on rabbiting, to those employed spraying game crops, doing fencing, whatever. And a lot of farms need to subsidies from game shooting in order to survive.

It would be a shame to see all that gone and f****d, just due to some kind of wierd chip on the shoulder bitterness.

P.s i work on a shoot a fair bit and have permission on several, and the rich tossers are the minority, the rest are mainly sound as f**k.

I don't work on the shoot but I've got permission on Ideation's and all I've met the shoot captain etc have treated me and my scruffy lurcher well.

think this is one of the best posts ive seen on here hats off to you pal

i was goin to rip you a bit about wearing gloves whilst out but youve earned your freedom :laugh:

Cheers Bogger - gloves ? :blink:

Aye Johnny, you reckon Eddie, or Norman or that David are toffs????? Raaavens?

I know the owner is, but then he's a sound enough bloke to let two blokes with lurchers and ferrets have free reign.

Edited by Ideation

I don't want to see folk raping the countryside, your moving the goal posts here.I'm talking about a 16 page plus debate cos of a couple of pheasants. I've done fox hunting and not on foot so don't think Im creating a class war here, it's lab that's using the money angle to back up his argument. As for what would happen to the land if they closed down, I'm surrounded by grouse moors, deer stalking etc, people would adapt, the countryside would adapt. The west of Scotland is as wild as you can get, pleny of shoots over there and some stunning countryside where there isn't.