bushing today

think some of you are goin on what you hear or what you think you know about shooters make the effot to mix with them youl find there not much different from your self.

i take my lurcher in the beating line lost count of how many people have said would love to see him run etc put your self out an go beating if you like it or not youl find it could open a few doors for you :thumbs:

Have any actually bothered to see the dog run or are they just being patronising?

some people that shoot are farmers which is handy and theyve asked me to pop over onto there place,which is handy,im not sayin turn up first day you go lurcher in hand it takes years to gain trust :thumbs:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

:laugh: bogger its all my own work i swear :laugh: :laugh:

we dont take parts with dogs mate thats where the nets come in :laugh: take the whole covey in one swoop :feck::laugh:

serious tho mate i know what your saying but this debate has gone on for over 100 years and there is still plenty of game about for us all to share :victory:

would take great skill to catch parts with a net would be even harder for you from your armchair :tongue2:

Ideal bogger, I know what you mean about leaving the dog at home. Most of my lurcher permission was gained by originally being ferreting and air rifle only. :thumbs:

thats the image created by a few though pal id never go to a farmer i didnt know and say can i run my lurcher at night wouldnt happen.

takes a lot of trust from them an its easily lost but very difficult to gain :thumbs:

a friend of mine owns land at the edge of an estate the lord has the shooting rights.theirs a syndicate of shooters who must pay the lord to shoot there. I have permission for ferreting and digging from the land owner.One day the syndicate turned there pheasant shoot into a manhunt with me being the Qarry so after getting surrounded with c**ts with guns.Threating to shoot my dog and ferret and told to f**k off and dont come back because they do their own vermin control I would like to make it clear that up to that point i had no interest in killing pheasants but now on there tradional boxing day shoot i go in the the day before and blow the c**ts out of trees ps dont tell lab :thumbs:

Edited by lazycunt
  • Like 1

a friend of mine owns land at the edge of an estate the lord has the shooting rights.theirs a syndicate of shooters who must pay the lord to shoot there. I have permission for ferreting and digging from the land owner.One day the syndicate turned there pheasant shoot into a manhunt with me being the Qarry so after getting surrounded with c**ts with guns.Threating to shoot my dog and ferret and told to f**k off and dont come back because they do their own vermin control I would like to make it clear that up to that point i had no interest in killing pheasants but now on there tradional boxing day shoot i go in the the day before and blow the c**ts out of trees ps dont tell lab :thumbs:

Ah well they'll know what day your coming this year then..................... :gunsmilie::boxing::chair: :vava:

What a load of bollocks this thread is I guarantee very few if any of the posters on here have ever been on a high end shoot let alone mixed with the guns youse all formulate your opinions on hearsay and bigotry the same attributes as you decry in toffs,

Here,s a question to you all as it all seems to be about money on this estate owned by a toff we spent over £500,000 on conservation projects last year alone just how much have any of you given or done for our countryside?

What a load of bollocks this thread is I guarantee very few if any of the posters on here have ever been on a high end shoot let alone mixed with the guns youse all formulate your opinions on hearsay and bigotry the same attributes as you decry in toffs,

Here,s a question to you all as it all seems to be about money on this estate owned by a toff we spent over £500,000 on conservation projects last year alone just how much have any of you given or done for our countryside?

is that money lost is it not coming back invested for a later date f**k off

I take it that means you've done f**k all just wandered about letting your pat-lickers shite all over our countryside

Ain,t got a pot to piss in, just because I haven,t spent money directly like yourself doesn,t mean I can,t roam it :hmm:

I take it that means you've done f**k all just wandered about letting your pat-lickers shite all over our countryside

OUR countryside,,,,fxcken prick

"our" Roxy not "my"......... :thumbs:

countryside will still be there when wer not. was the £500.000 an investment stashing money getting grants milking the goverment and trying to paint a picture of a conservationist an yes my dogs do shit all over the country but if you like me to pick it up an post it to you send me your address :thumbs:

"our" Roxy not "my"......... :thumbs:

AYE it was just his "wee spent",,"our countryside" that got me a wee bit riled, started this them and us pxsh again

countryside will still be there when wer not. was the £500.000 an investment stashing money getting grants milking the goverment and trying to paint a picture of a conservationist an yes my dogs do shit all over the country but if you like me to pick it up an post it to you send me your address :thumbs:

Come on lazycunt tell us who you really are.......... :hmm: