lets see you guard dogs......

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:laugh:   Obviously he's armed.........he's black.

Just to make you aware.....a " pit " is a natural or artificial hole/cavity in the ground.....not a breed of dog Sounds like a recipe for bad news to me why people use breeds of dog that have no bac

Posted Images

IMG_8140.jpg

I travel with work a lot and the wife feels safe when Im away...no problem... :thumbs:

as I said before to you,what a stunner.worth her weight in gold too I expect.

Edited by jigsaw

I was walking past a nightlub thats in the most silly place to be in a housing scheme sort of a thing.I would have let the dog do it only for the fact i dont want my dog getting into bother for some knob end.I even considered tying the dog to a pole and kicking him in the head but he was steaming drunk so best not to hit the afflicted i suppose

I was walking past a nightlub thats in the most silly place to be in a housing scheme sort of a thing.I would have let the dog do it only for the fact i dont want my dog getting into bother for some knob end.I even considered tying the dog to a pole and kicking him in the head but he was steaming drunk so best not to hit the afflicted i suppose

quite literally, because of a knob end! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

well lads. this is our guard dog. hes 8 mouths old hes a american bulldog x pit. he kows his job very well for his age. hes a faw pics of him . hope you like him

atb lil_hunter :)post-35136-0-26714800-1315148731.jpgpost-35136-0-26714800-1315148731.jpgpost-35136-0-02061100-1315148611.jpgpost-35136-0-30515400-1315148151.jpgpost-35136-0-19239200-1315148525.jpgpost-35136-0-25683300-1315148410.jpg

SEEM TO BE MORE AND MORE OF THIS CROSS ABOUT NOW DAYS

well lads. this is our guard dog. hes 8 mouths old hes a american bulldog x pit. he kows his job very well for his age. hes a faw pics of him . hope you like him

Just to make you aware.....a " pit " is a natural or artificial hole/cavity in the ground.....not a breed of dog ;)

Sounds like a recipe for bad news to me why people use breeds of dog that have no background whatsoever in guarding as guard dogs ive never understood.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2